bepis

Group Ironman

It all comes down to different strokes for different folks and my opinion on this just differs. It just comes down to my personal viewpoint of, if your partner has multiple accounts and games they play, they'll likely be divided in their progression. This presents two problems which might serve to make the mechanic unfortunately possibly difficult for some players, if the partner stops playing, doesn't progress equally, etc. It can make that locked and fixed grouping mechanic very... Poor, in my opinion. I am no authority on this, but if you're going to add a mechanic like this, add a means to change this partner in a specific circumstance; I will ultimately happy if:

• This gets implemented in any iteration of the idea
  • Players can opt to change their partner in specific circumstances.

I'll make this my last post on the subject to avoid the back and forth, I'm quite happy to submit to the whole new account creation for the purposes of understanding that it's a limitation of a game mode, that much is fine. The argument that this option would ruin Ironman is redundant, as this implementation would already technically "ruin" Ironman as it was traditionally intended. However, the point of implementing this at all is for it to be optional, it can't ruin Ironman if you selectively want this specific experience and opt in for it. RuneX has already surpassed and improved upon the status quo of traditional Runescape, I don't see any reason why it can't continue to do so here.

Edited by Luden