Matt

Trading with full inventory

So I was transferring my stuff from my def pure to my main, I didn't realize that my inventory on my main was full, so I just did the trade and since the items went through and dissapeared from my def pure, I assumed it was in my inventory on my main, but then I saw that my inventory was full and looked for the items. They were not in the bank and not on my def pure. So I scrolled chat to see if trade was cancelled, but it was accepted and items traded were dropped on the ground..

I were close to losing prize cape, elysian spirit shield and mystic sand mask because of this. Please make it so that the trade is declined if the inventory of the other part is full. Thankfully I saw where the items were dropped and picked them up, but they appeared for other people aswell as for me. Lucky I was the one to get them all back.

http://prntscr.com/if0t7e

If I'm honest I like it the way it is, as in over a year it's only ever been convenient for me, avoiding the need to decline a trade to bank etc. and just pick the items up afterwards. I don't believe that it is a bug, so this might have been a better fit in suggestions rather than report a bug.

I've never run into the issue of not realising that my inv is full, however I have heard a couple of time recently that people have, and therefore I'll forward this to the staff chat. 

I'll miss this feature, but I guess it's best to make it safe for those who don't pay enough attention to their items (;