richie rich

dont forget about runecoins

hello guys 

i have seen a lot of new updates lately and whit the new updates come new items and none of them are in the runecoine exchange machine i really thing that there shud be added some items to the machine i have made a list down below of some suggested items that i think needs to be added 

kharazi mask

kharazi spear p++

kharazi spear p++ (e)

kharazi boots

kharazi top

kharazi chaps

lava pendant

dragon kite

dragon cbow

dragon platebody

dragon longsword

cursed hand cannon

cursed blade

chaos mummy pet

enormous mole pet

giant mole pet

morrigan items

vesta items

zuriel items

statius items

i hope you guys agree whit me and if i forgot something u whud like to see added drop a comment 

Eh yes and no.

The biggest reason for the runecoin machine was to help to clean up certain items in the economy. 

We should wait quite a while before adding in new items due to the fact that many of them are still quite rare and their prices will fluctuate greatly. Meaning they will either give too many rune coins and need to be lowered later, or they will give too little rune coins and no-one will use them. 

Not to mention that a lot of items now have their prices dictated by the amount of rune coins they give. Mistakenly pricing them with rune coins could tank the price of newer items. 

4 minutes ago, Logical said:

Eh yes and no.

The biggest reason for the runecoin machine was to help to clean up certain items in the economy. 

We should wait quite a while before adding in new items due to the fact that many of them are still quite rare and their prices will fluctuate greatly. Meaning they will either give too many rune coins and need to be lowered later, or they will give too little rune coins and no-one will use them. 

Not to mention that a lot of items now have their prices dictated by the amount of rune coins they give. Mistakenly pricing them with rune coins could tank the price of newer items. 

i see what u mean but adding kharazi armor the pk armor from cursed keys and pets is at time i think and my thoughts behind adding the new dragon items is that i think they shud not drop in price to where its just junk