Matt

Grand Looting Bag Filter

I don't know if this have been suggested before or not, but I really think that the grand looting bag should get a filter, so you can avoid the instantly filled bag. This is something I know everyone or atleast most of the people that have the bag already want (Not that it's a lot of us).

Before people start saying that'll be way too overpowered. Keep in mind that the bag is estimated around 5-8b worth or even more. This all depend on how nice deals you get for the items you put in the rune coin exchanger. So the bag is the price of pretty much BIS gear. 

Example: You go kill a few dark beasts with your Grand looting bag, but you are unlucky and get 6 caskets from one, and because you're a supreme or prime mode, you get double drop. That's instantly 12 slots in the grand looting bag filled up. 

• Like 1

Just to add something that did happen to me today. I forgot to put the noted stuff into the bag, the stuff that the Dark Beasts drop. 2 kills later I had 24 slots filled with caskets, I got back 2 back double drop with 6 caskets. So 12 caskets each kill. That's 20 seconds for a full bag.

I've suggested this in our staff chat a couple weeks ago, so I support it.

I'd support a very basic filter, similar to the one legendary pets on RS3 have. This is where all items in the game are broken down into 8 catagories such as 'Noted items', 'Consumables', 'Armour' etc.

While it would be nice to have a fully completed filter, in which you can select exactly what items you want collected, it would be too much effort and time to put into an item so few players use.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Logical said:

This is where all items in the game are broken down into 8 catagories such as 'Noted items', 'Consumables', 'Armour' etc.

+1

I support the shit out of this! My biggest issue about the grand/gold looting bag is that it fills up with ashes and bones (when not using a bonecrusher). Even just having a filter for ashes would be amazing!

Edited by Breh

15 hours ago, Logical said:

I'd support a very basic filter, similar to the one legendary pets on RS3 have. This is where all items in the game are broken down into 8 catagories such as 'Noted items', 'Consumables', 'Armour' etc.

While it would be nice to have a fully completed filter, in which you can select exactly what items you want collected, it would be too much effort and time to put into an item so few players use.

If this is possible or not, but I was thinking, what if you make a "filter" option on the bag, and when you click it, you have to write in the name of the mob you want to kill. From there you get the droptable and can click which items not to pick up and which to pick up.

If that's a possible thing to do or not, I have no clue. Just an idea of how to make the interface of the filter.