Schwartz2

It may be time for a formal introduction

Hello Fellow Folks

I started playing this server 2 weeks ago and I've come to grow quite fond of it so here is, formally, a bit about myself.

• I'm 21
  • I'm from Denmark
  • I'm Male
  • I'm majoring in education and educational principles
  • I only have access to a shitty laptop which lead me to come across this server

I started playing RS a long time ago, and I got my 10-year vet. cape 2 years ago. Though I'm nowhere near being anything pro or skilled in this game.

I'm currently studying abroad in Malta and Runex has become my past-time activity besides working a helluvalot. 

I consider myself friendly, thorough and considerate. I enjoy chats and experiencing this content. This is also the reason why I donated 15$ pretty fast. 

I hope this have cleared up some information for those of you whom may have seen me in the virtual world. Feel free to ask any questions or add me for some BOSS slayer tasks.

Cheers

//Schwartz

Edited by Schwartz2

9 minutes ago, Schwartz2 said:

Hello Fellow Folks

I started playing this server 2 weeks ago and I've come to grow quite fond of it so here is, formally, a bit about myself.

• I'm 21
  • I'm from Denmark
  • I'm Male
  • I'm majoring in education and educational principles
  • I only have access to a shitty laptop which lead me to come across this server

I started playing RS a long time ago, and I got my 10-year vet. cape 2 years ago. Though I'm nowhere near being anything pro or skilled in this game.

I'm currently studying abroad in Malta and Runex has become my past-time activity besides working a helluvalot. 

I consider myself friendly, thorough and considerate. I enjoy chats and experiencing this content. This is also the reason why I donated 15$ pretty fast. 

I hope this have cleared up some information for those of you whom may have seen me in the virtual world. Feel free to ask any questions or add me for some BOSS slayer tasks.

Cheers

//Schwartz

Welcome to your new home!

Welcome! Seen you ingame quite often, keep up the positive attitude and the desire to help others! 

Dillan