Lava

Unable to loot my own items in Kharazi

Description: On my ironman (hc lava), I was at kharazi killing stuff near the jungle demon for tokens and a jungle dragon killed me (I wasn't hit by any players during the entire time I was at kharazi). I died with kharazi chaps, kharazi cape, kharazi spear, ring of the gods, and a ton of other stuff. I wanted to get my stuff back, so I used the poh spirit tree tele to go back immediately, and I was able to get back to my items long before they disappeared, but it didn't let me pick any of them up. It said "you can't pickup other people's ground items as an ironman!" I tried relogging in hopes that it would fix it, but it still didn't let me loot any of it. 

How or when it occurs: I assume this can only happen at kharazi, since you can still loot your own stuff everywhere else.

Please fix this shit, there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to pick up my own items if I die just because I'm an ironman.

Hello @Lava

I apologize for this bug, it has been reported to Ryan and will be fixed asap. 

As for your items it looks like a few of them were picked up by another player. 

Your most valuable item "ring of the gods" was luckily not picked up and has been returned to your inventory. 

Enjoy playing!