Jakepaulnum1

ankou daily

hey can you please change the ankou daily. im tired of people attacking me while im trying to do the task and its almost impossible to complete it without being killed like literally 100 times. it would be so much better if you could do them in the stronghold place as well. their is just no point forcing pvmers into the wilderness.

please and thank you :) 

Nope, it use to be able to be done in stronghold and was changed.

Doubt they'd change it back.

If Pvmers/skillers weren't forced into the wildy then nobody would finish their achievements

I would go as far to say kill other wildy NPC's instead of ankou's every day. Other than that, no support. We need wildy

No support

It used to be possible to do it in stronghold. If you can't stand being killed in wilderness, don't go there. It's not a requirement to finish your daily tasks.

Instead of changing the task, scatter groups of ankou in the wildy so the pvmers can go hide and the pkers have to work to kill a noob. problem solved..

33 minutes ago, anaxonda said:

Instead of changing the task, scatter groups of ankou in the wildy so the pvmers can go hide and the pkers have to work to kill a noob. problem solved..

Not actually a terrible idea, probably the only solution offered up I kinda agree with.

• Like 1