Clank

My Introduction.

Hey guys, so i made an account ages ago but it never really hit off for me here. After quitting and resigning from staff from another server i found my way back here yesterday and i am totally in love with the mechanics so far. 

The way certain things have been done are pretty cool in including achievements, daily tasks and other things. 

Anyways, I'm Mathew but prefer Matt. 25yo dad from england, People know me as "Hexza" or "Hxza" but i have no idea if the name "Hexza" from my supreme account can be swapped over to this prime account. Let me know if there's a way for it happen as i have made numerous accounts on not being so sure which game mode to play. Used to do youtube and co-owned a 200k sub call of duty channel and was a biggish face oldschool runescape wise as well being a general in a clan call Totus which was one of the best PvM clans there. Things got boring and the OSRS community can be quite mehh at times so i found myself here in the RSPS community. 

Anyways my apologies for rambling, hope this intro gets me started with the forums :D

Deffo let me know if the name swap thing can happen, thanks guys. 

Hey man,

I used to be in Totus too!

Should be good to have a catch up!

You can change your name for 100m gp I think. Will have to check here.

Anyways, nice to meet you!

Welcome! As the rest already said its 100m and itll have to paid to staff member, look forward to seeing you in game!

-T