stickeyd

increase gamble pass

imo gambling should be a donator only option, especially considering you dont even need to donate real life money to become a donator you can purchase with in-game currency. id say super donators + or something like that should be a gambler 

Why do you care if noobs gamble? 

People come from other servers...wanna try the getrichquick schemes. 

I don't think it should be changed.

Lucky people can turn 25m or 50m into 500m and get gear upgraded quickly, which makes the game more fun for them...

44 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Why do you care if noobs gamble? 

Because nearly ANYONE they gamble can cover their bank 100 times and 99.9% of the time it leads to the noob quitting.

Having the gambler pass at 100m stops people coming from other servers trying to getrichquick.

Maybe over a increased pass we could use a playtime barrier for ::gamble

"You do not have enough playtime to teleport here, come back in X hours/days"

1 hour ago, Humpy said:

I don't mind it costing more.

Me neither, just throwing alternate solutions out dere

I brought this issue to Ryan at one point in the past, the general response was that no matter what we have implemented, players who want to gamble with always find a way. Whether it's risk fighting, Duel arena, commission gambling etc.

I still support the price of the gambling pass being increased to something like 100m and a certain amount of time in-game be required to gamble.

This means that players will still have at least 100m to fall back on (enough for rebuild gear) and newer players have to spend time getting to know the game and hopefully getting 'hooked' before they gamble their bank away.

• Like 2