Iron Logic

Ironman Kharazi

I think it would be a good addition to allow ironmen to loot items off the ground and items off players they have killed like everyone else in Kharazi.

The reason is because it is a 100% controlled environment, meaning that no outside items are able to be brought in and rewards such as achievements, dailies and voting etc are sent directly to a players bank. This means that allowing ironmen to loot items like other players gives them no 'advantage'.

Currently there is almost no point in an ironman pking another player in Kharazi, let alone trying to defend themselves from pkers. Because they just use up all their supplies and get almost nothing out of it.

This would allow ironmen to basically buy Kharazi armor and whatever they want that is obtainable in Kharazi.

No support.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Breh said:

This would allow ironmen to basically buy Kharazi armor and whatever they want that is obtainable in Kharazi.

No support.

I suppose it could be a slight issue with the new caches.

Perhaps we can restrict certain currencies and items. Such as blood money and trading sticks

53 minutes ago, Logical said:

I suppose it could be a slight issue with the new caches.

Perhaps we can restrict certain currencies and items. Such as blood money and trading sticks

I'm not sure what you mean but I was meaning an ironman with a normal account could pay someone outside of Kharazi so that their ironman could kill the seller to get anything they want that you can get in Kharazi.

And even just being able to pick up blood money and trading sticks would basically make it so ironmen could buy the armor and whatever else that is purchasable in there.

Edited by Breh
  • Like 1

I can see where it would be beneficial but I also see where it would cause problems.

Honestly I am content with not being able to loot.

Maybe add a something for iron man that will give them bonuses else where they can pay with blood money, or like buy pk immunity timers with blood money? and not have them access the store