Kharazi

Corrupted items

I was thinking about how we could make corrupted items more accessible to Ironmen. So I was brainstorming and this wonderful idea came to me. Make an area like Fiyr Shades same amount of mobs as Fiyr Shades. Make them looks like reanimated armor sets in warrior guild. Their drop table will consist of corrupted armor pieces and a rare chance to obtain a corrupted blade, the rest of the drop table will contain mithril and adamant bars, rune and/or dragon items, dragon and/or amethyst arrows, super restores and/or super combats. Maybe also add a possibility to obtain a key like Fiyr Shades but have better loot than Black Chest (i.e. more Catalyst Tokens, Rune/Adamant Bars, Dragon/Amethyst Arrow in bigger quantities than Black Dragons and Ancient titans currently give).

With an update like this it will give Ironmen and Prime/Supreme accounts more options to obtain supplies and give ironmen a better chance of obtaining Acolyte (which is used in some task scrolls) and arrows for those that are wanting to grind for a Twisted Bow, and also give more options of obtaining the new Cursed Blade especially for Ironmen.

• Like 1