NS

Make corrupted blade/armor earnable

It's really hard for ironmen to get, cause it's only in task scrolls and mystery boxes. If there was a way to grind for it, that'd be dope.

• Like 1

I have to agree with this suggestion, this is just a small example of a growing problem.

A lot of the 'top' gear is locked behind some pretty absurd methods, be it getting a cursed blade being locked behind getting a corrupt blade out of pure luck. 

A cursed cannon locked behind getting a hand cannon out of pure luck,

Raid gear being locked behind sacred tokens which are almost impossible to accumulate on your own. 

I could go on, but I think there is so much room for new bosses, NPC's or even minigames to properly introduce some of these items rather than just getting a lucky clue or key reward. 

• Like 1

Seems like more and more suggestions are being based on things you can't do/get as a ironman without getting lucky. Seems like the overall thought from ironman players is that the drop tables need to be modified.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 10:40 AM, Kliksa said:

Man up?

wym man up, it's really not something you could feasibly or realistically grind for at all. its retarded rare from task scrolls. It's not that rare from donator boxes, but we have no way of getting those besides a few achievements or like, redeeming a $100 bond.

Edited by NS
  • Thanks 1