Deironing

Ability to reset kdr (kill death ratio)

I think it would be cool to be able to reset your kdr. Whether it be by command or some npc that will reset it for you.  I don't see a reason not to implement this because its a quick and easy thing to do and its not like you can exploit this.

• Like 2

I see an issue that the ability to reset your KDR pretty much nullifies the point of having a KDR. 

It also takes away from the legitimacy of players with high KDRs that don't reset it. 

The only way I would support this is if it said "My current KDR is 100/0, With 8 resets".

8 minutes ago, Logical said:

I see an issue that the ability to reset your KDR pretty much nullifies the point of having a KDR. 

It also takes away from the legitimacy of players with high KDRs that don't reset it. 

The only way I would support this is if it said "My current KDR is 100/0, With 8 resets".

Not bad idea i suppose as well. But still wouldn't hurt if not. Would reset achievement too :P so it's at there own risk.

I'm content with my .14 KDR..

But with that being said i'm sure some people would be up for this, however I do agree with Logical.

We have this option at Ryans' other server. I don't see any harm adding it but would make it a paid option for sure to prevent players constantly resetting their KDR.

Regards,
JP