Ralph

Kharazi Spear (e) suggestion

• Kharazi Spear Enchantment: 1500 Rune Coins
    • Used to enchant a kharazi spear. Deals venom damage, and also provides venom immunity.

I would love for the venom damage to apply onto corp. Would make kharazi (e) a bit more reliable over zamorak hasta and dragon defender (e).

No support. Spear is already OP with kharazi gloves. No need to add venom to it. 

28 minutes ago, Raw said:

No support. Spear is already OP with kharazi gloves. No need to add venom to it. 

It already has the venom damage, I just think this was about having the venom apply to corp. 

Personally, I'd prefer the Zammy spear to be more reliable than the Kharazi spec or the Zammy hasta at corp.

5 hours ago, Logical said:

It already has the venom damage, I just think this was about having the venom apply to corp. 

Personally, I'd prefer the Zammy spear to be more reliable than the Kharazi spec or the Zammy hasta at corp.

That is what I meant, kharazi spear (e) already adds venom onto other things, just wanted it to apply to corp :P 

12 hours ago, Ralph said:
  • Kharazi Spear Enchantment: 1500 Rune Coins
    • Used to enchant a kharazi spear. Deals venom damage, and also provides venom immunity.

I would love for the venom damage to apply onto corp. Would make kharazi (e) a bit more reliable over zamorak hasta and dragon defender (e).

835fbf90a051c90822d6f1ba7c0b3a34.png

From the June 2nd update

1 minute ago, Kliksa said:

835fbf90a051c90822d6f1ba7c0b3a34.png

From the June 2nd update

Ah ok I see :(

Just now, Ralph said:

Ah ok I see :(

This was due to people going into corp venoming it and then going to do something else, 20 mins later they get a free kill if no one went there

6 minutes ago, Kliksa said:

This was due to people going into corp venoming it and then going to do something else, 20 mins later they get a free kill if no one went there

Aww people ruining it for the rest of us :( but no I understand lol

What if the venom went away if you left the room and/or didn't physically attack the boss within a short amount of time?