Dolle

* DONATION GONE WRONG *

Dear owners/ Co owners .

Yesterday january 31st i donated $20 to this server around 5:30-6:00pm eastern time . Now i've donated to this server many times on 2 different accounts that i have on this server and never had an issue on getting my $20 bond . This time, i am having trouble getting my bond . It saying i've never donated to server . I talked to levi in game says that when donating thru '' bmt micro '' ? that it can take a few hours to process the payment to receive the $20 bond . I've waited 2 hours last night after donating to see if i can ::redeem and get the bond . Still nothing . I decided to go to bed hoping that i would wake up this morning being able to go on my account and ::redeem my bond . Still nothing . So i'm not sure What to do anymore . Would really stink to lose out on $20 . People in game suggested going onto my email and get the id order number, no email has been sent to me .. So this is very odd . Would appreciate it if we can figure something out or figure out what is going on and if you can get back to me that would be greatly appreciated . I work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, I'm usually in game around 6:30 pm eastern time . Thank you for reading this, have a nice day . 

This probably is less likely to have a ticket submitted due to the fact that its " sections opposed to probably should have posted in the  "help" section. hopefully, someone sees this and your problem is solved! check your email ive have numerous issues with bmt withholding my funds from donating for odd reasons and has taken days before processing through. Best of luck!

- T

• Like 1

Try ::claiming or ::redeeming on both of your accounts as you probably donated on the wrong one. Also we cant really do anything without a confirmation number

• Like 1

I'd get a statement, Check it's actually gone through if you have mobile banking if not have a trip to the bank, Print a statement. 1st actually check if it's gone through and if it has just take a picture and blank out the obvious and send it to @Raw. This may seem like a very stupid question but have you checked your junk mail?:|

• Like 1

BMT Micro is causing a problem for many people who are members of RuneX, if you check your email you should have a few emails from BMT Micro. First you need to find the email that says your order was being processed or was processed. Second you need to look for one that might say your process was denied or it went though successfully, if you find one that says it was denied than all you can do is try again. Sadly on the RuneX side of things there isn't anything that can be done if BMT Micro refuses a payment.

You can view the issues others and myself have had here if you wish to.

• Like 1

Thanks guys i appreciate the information . I'm gonna try ::redeem on all my accounts and see what happens . If it doesn't work it's no big deal ill just buy another visa card and try donating again . Once again thank you all appreciate the help . :)

3 hours ago, Dolle said:

Thanks guys i appreciate the information . I'm gonna try ::redeem on all my accounts and see what happens . If it doesn't work it's no big deal ill just buy another visa card and try donating again . Once again thank you all appreciate the help . :)

Hey no problem! Look foward to seeing you in game my friend

- T