Iron Logic

Future Updates

Future Updates  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which skills would you like to see reworked/added to? (Multiple Choice)

2. 2. Which Kind of updates should be focused on? (1 Choice)

• End Game content,
    • QoL Updates,
    • Early Game content,
    • Official Events,
    • Skilling Reworks.
  3. 3. Which New content should be prioritised when time opens up?

• Raids,
    • Slayer Reworks (Superiors, Zeah, Skotizo)
    • Dragon Slayer 2 boss/Items,
    • RS2 Style Revenant caves/other wilderness rejuvenation,
    • Completionist Cape 2.

Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some community feedback on the focus of our future updates!

During this time of the year, there is less focus on big new content such as Cursed Caverns and Kharazi and more of a push towards QoL and fun little updates. So I was wondering what type of updates the players would like to see.

Personally, I would like to see some of our skills reworked and added to, such as Hunter which is missing a large portion of content making it pretty boring. Other examples include Agility, Fishing, Runecrafting, Farming, Smithing, Mining etc.

But my favourite update for the time being would be a slayer rework, adding in superior slayer creatures, the Zeah catacombs, the new slayer creatures in the catacombs, totems and Skotizo. 

Please vote on the poll and post any other suggestions you have, I will push the results to Ryan and the team to see their thoughts.

• Like 1

I put  agility, FM, Fishing, Slayer rework and skilling reworks. Should polish on current content than pushing new stuff imo.

• Like 1

I believe Agility is the main skill that needs reworks, HCIM Prime and Supreme cannot safely level Agility at convenient pace at the moment, as well as normal Primes and Supremes have to deal with 30 hours and 5-10(?) hours respectively of Agility while dying endlessly. As we speak I've lost 65 Catalyst tokens (I could've list more if I were careless) and I am not even halfway to 99 Agility. 

The other skills-

Firemaking, anyone who has gone through the maxing grind knows the 5-15 seconds it takes to light a log and I am sure this can be fixed, as well as the possibility of bonfires.

Mining, honestly I would like to see Fallen Stars and the ability to exchange stardust for Catalyst tokens, it would help out the HCIM community tremendously.

Fishing, It would be nice to see Mantas/Turtles/Karambwans added. Possibly even Rocktails?

Slayer, I agree with Logic on this one 100%

Smithing, This is more from an ironman point of view, currently besides making your own bars the best way to get bars would be either Aviansies or Gargoyles. But killing Aviansies is a pain if you don't achieve an Armadyl item and Gargoyles only drop mid-level bars. It would be nice to find another monster to drop high tier bars with similar frequency to Gargoyles.

As for the next question I feel skilling reworks should come first especially Agility, but I also feel the end game content and QoL updates are nice as well and keep the gameplay fresh, but like Levi said we need to polish the current content.

Question 3, I would like to see Comp Cape (t) in the future when more of the online population complete the Completionist requirements so far. I'm also interested in how we could incorporate Raids with the current online population. As for Slayer reworks I believe it should just be tied into the other skilling reworks.

Official Events, and put a nice fat EVENT rank on my name for the amount of give away's/tournaments i do with my own stoof

• Confused 1