Ultra

New slayer helms tweak

H4IFpwG.png

Lava > Melee     >Red (like warria boots and sunspear)

Frozen > Mage   >This is good already 

Jungle? > Range  >Green (like Kharazi and archons and tbow)

So the new slayer helms match with the current max of each set.

:)

Edited by Ultra
  • Like 1

It would also be nice to be able to buy them in the slayer shop. Like fused + 2500 points for each one, so you would need 3 fused slayer helms and another 7500 slayer points to get all of them :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Breh said:

It would also be nice to be able to buy them in the slayer shop. Like fused + 2500 points for each one, so you would need 3 fused slayer helms and another 7500 slayer points to get all of them :D 

Eww.  Sounds like too much slayer to me 😂😂

Jungle helm là đẹp quá. 

Agreed that they should match the max sets. 

+1 

9 hours ago, Breh said:

I brought this up myself, Not to be the guy like it sucks for ironman who grinded fuse but can't get the upgrade because rune coins are ridiculously hard to get on it. But i'm going to be that guy. 

Should be implemented into slayer shop imo for alot of points.

1 hour ago, Kongy said:

Eww.  Sounds like too much slayer to me 😂😂

+1 aha I'd prolly die on my 2nd fused.

9 hours ago, Breh said:

Holy hell that'd take ages at 20pts each task max. Maybe an alternative method that is balanced with hard work towards the "best" helm?

Overall Support. To a degree...In general Fused would be all together stats, Then what would be the point to transfer a fused to a much better One-Sided helmet, why not just upgrade the previous version, i.e. Red Slayer Helm + x amount of Runecoins/Slayer pts for Lava Slayer Helm (BIS Melee Slayer helm)? Just thoughts I'd like to add.