MrCypher

Is anyone else triggered by this kind of bs?

24l7alj.png2191lp2.png

stupidly overpriced or retarded pricing of items

2mysoqw.png  frs61.png

Edited by MrCypher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The key is understandable, if you only need one half then you are more likely to buy the half for 5m, since it still saves you 2m. If you need both halves then you say 3m by buying the key. 

On a server where you can make 100-200m a day just killing zulrah or even kraken or BARROWS or even just doing slayer inflation is of course going to be a problem. At the same time you have to realize that items aren't the thing being inflated, it's the gold. Tasks do a great job of keeping items low but more people = more dailies = more gold = higher priced items to make up for that.

Happens in every game. :P

Maybe have a wishing well where if you donate 1m you have a 5% chance at a prize box (but keep the odds hidden), .2% (1/500) chance at getting an ultimate prize box.

@Levi gold sink ideas please. I know your smart self has some.

Stop buying overpriced keys and wait for me to dump my daily amount in for 5m a piece.

(Do need a money sink though.)

What usually happens with most items (Crimson Cavalier in my case) is that someone puts an item up at the average trade price. Then someone comes along looking to sell quick and slams the price down. 

When the slammed price isn't sold quick someone comes and undercuts and this continues to happen over and over until there is a crash.

This happened with whips recently.