zompire

safe spotting bosses rule should be cancelled

I've heard the argument of those in favour of keeping this rule. It says something like that "oh, ez bossing will result in an influx of items and they will ruin the economy". Not really. Here's why :

1. first of all, most bosses aren't safe spottable at all

2. if you're smart enough to safe spot a boss, then it should be gg for you

3. even if this happens (influx of a large quantity of a certain item), devs can always fix it by changing the drop rate

4. I never heard of osrs or rs3 being ruined by safe spotting bosses. Have you ?

3. even if this happens (influx of a large quantity of a certain item), devs can always fix it by changing the drop rate

You'd rather have rarer drops than eat some food? Calm down, Satan.

20 minutes ago, Ultra said:

You'd rather have rarer drops than eat some food? Calm down, Satan.

+1

On 26/01/2018 at 1:19 AM, zompire said:

I've heard the argument of those in favour of keeping this rule. It says something like that "oh, ez bossing will result in an influx of items and they will ruin the economy". Not really. Here's why :

1. first of all, most bosses aren't safe spottable at all

2. if you're smart enough to safe spot a boss, then it should be gg for you

4. I never heard of osrs or rs3 being ruined by safe spotting bosses. Have you ?

1. Not sure how this effects the argument, if they are 100% not safespottable, what would changing the safespotting rules do?

2. If it requires any sort of smarts to get a boss into a safespottable position then you'd be going out of your ways to break the rule as well as abuse either the NPC's pathing or environment.

3. Yes.. Make all of the drops rarer because a few players want to safespot. 

4. We are not RS3 or OSRS, But in my experience, I have seen plenty of RSPS brought down due to safespottable bosses. Causing eco resets etc.

The rules on this are very unlikely to be changed.

• Like 1

i dont support this either. using safespots makes no sense when you can just eat or pray. worst case you have to re-bank. makes bosses less afkable which prevents eco from being worse

Can't support this just learn how to kill the boss honestly, none of the bosses are super hard to kill. If you just properly learn how to boss you don't need to safespot.