Iron Logic

Corporeal Beast Drop Table

The corporeal beast drop table is pretty garbage, you have the big items such as sigils, spririt shields and elixirs but that's it, the rest of the drop table is seeds and herbs and cash which aren't even in good quantities.

With these bad generic drops it just makes corporeal beast a pain to kill and you only ever do it if it's your task. 

I'm suggesting that the corporeal beast drop table be modified to reflect something similar to the OSRS drop table. Adding in noted skilling supplies, alchables and onyx bolts would be a huge improvement. Pretty much all of the other bosses can bring in some decent money or supplies without getting a rare drop, it's time to fix corporeal beast.

• Like 1

I don't really do corp because of this, yeah you might get lucky on a sigil, but 2 of the sigils are 200m> and everything else is bad. Even if it was just an increase in coinage I'd prolly do more

Could it really be?!? Something that we actually agree on?!?

I agree, the corp drop table is pretty terrible. I don't think I would be killing it at all if I hadn't gotten a double divine at kc 24 lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kliksa said:

27b7d1bc1131a8672e98142481916fd9.png

'All of the herbs, seeds and coins have been removed and the sigils have had 1k added to their drop rate.'