oops

Blood Orbs

Hi guys, 

Currently the Blood orbs provide

• 25% bonus blood money on kill - cost 1m
  • 50% Bonus blood money on kill - cost 5m
  • 100% bonus Blood money on kill - cost 15m

My suggestion would be to make it also provide this.

• 25% bonus exp (every skill ONLY IN WILD) - same cost
  • 50% bonus exp every skill ONLY IN WILDl) - same cost
  • 100% bonus exp (every skill ONLY IN WILD) - same cost

This would make people risk more during wildy agility and other skills when training in wildy would also bring more Risk/Reward to pvming  or skilling

Possibly add a unique skull to the orbs when in wildy so people can notice when they have one, so people are more inclined to pk them

Edited by oops
  • Thanks 1

no support.  100% bonus exp is way too much.  Maybe drop the % on skilling but keep the kills the same.

8 minutes ago, stickeyd said:

no support.  100% bonus exp is way too much.  Maybe drop the % on skilling but keep the kills the same.

I mean catas give u 150% bonus xp outside wilderness

Just now, stickeyd said:

they're also harder to come by and not constant.  You have to actually work to get those.

i'd like to see some wildy rejuvenation as well as proper magic combat in pvp

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

i'd like to see some wildy rejuvenation as well as proper magic combat in pvp

Magic fix has been brought up many times. I don't think that will ever get fixed.

59 minutes ago, stickeyd said:

you would auto lose money, i mean maybe increasing the price and added suggestion of unique skull so you cant "hide" it possibly adding more orbs at a increased price so its no so "OP" i guess lol

I would support this if the percentages were lowered to something more inline with other experience boosting items. Maybe 10%, 25% and 50%. Could even be as low as 5%, 12.5% and 25%.

I definitely support an indicator when using these, much like the the demonic skull in RS3 http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_skull.

Having the experience so high would be pretty overpowered as the item would not ware out, unlike items such as tokens, which degrade when being used.

This would be extremely OP for prime ironmen as well, due to having a lot of excess gold. Not to mention it is pretty safe in the wilderness if you are smart. 

@Raw See, I can be against things that make my account easier :P 

3 minutes ago, Logical said:

I would support this if the percentages were lowered to something more inline with other experience boosting items. Maybe 10%, 25% and 50%. Could even be as low as 5%, 12.5% and 25%.

I definitely support an indicator when using these, much like the the demonic skull in RS3 http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_skull.

Having the experience so high would be pretty overpowered as the item would not ware out, unlike items such as tokens, which degrade when being used.

This would be extremely OP for prime ironmen as well, due to having a lot of excess gold. Not to mention it is pretty safe in the wilderness if you are smart. 

I agree with your counter points. I wouldn't mind seeing it as "different" orb that costed more\less gp depending on the xp% even one that slowly 'Degrades' as you use it or something

Just now, Kyle said:

I agree with your counter points. I wouldn't mind seeing it as "different" orb that costed more\less gp depending on the xp% even one that slowly 'Degrades' as you use it or something

I think a cool option would be that in order to receive the experience boost you need to charge the orb with blood money. This would also offer a good method to control the orbs by varying game modes just like token are. IE, since tokens degrade based on the bonus experience granted from them, the harder the game mode, the longer the tickets last as the experience per ticket is constant, where experience gain is different via game modes.

So to match this, the blood money would be used based on the amount of experience you gain.

This would also add a slightly higher risk to using them, not only would you lose money when you die, the bloodmoney you charged it with would also be dropped to the pker.

This would stimulate the price of blood money and force a lot of ironmen back into the wilderness in order to get blood money to charge the item.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Logical said:

Ironically, I don't support this either.

28 minutes ago, Raw said:

Ironically, I don't support this either.

Why not? Would be another use for blood money either a pure sink or it would drop as well as the gp for the orb.