Franklin

Ticket Handler.

Hey guys, as a disclaimer...im not doing this simply so i can be unbanned, this server has been AMAZING and even if im never allowed to play it again, id like to see it be the best i can be.

If you look at the Appeal section, if you look at the appeal section you will see dozens of posts with tickets submitted, yet have not been looked into. 

you could make the argument "They broke the rules, they can be patient" and for the most part i would agree. Some of these appeals have been sitting for WEEKS, for offenses that arent nearly as big of a deal as the punishments and wait times would suggest. 

As a community that is extremely loyal (Again, if the server wasnt good the appeals wouldnt be submitted) whether its donating our hard earned money, being active and helpful for new players, or voting. This server deserves nothing but the best. 

You can implement amazing updates every few weeks, you can have an amazing donation system, rewarding vote system, and even some amazing staff members...BUT if players cant be Helped, if topics and appeals cant be dealt with in a timely manner than what are we doing? again, as such a loyal community we deserve the best. 

I'm asking as a community, lets get behind this, lets let it be known that Ramzi needs help, lets see if any staff members are open to be promoted to handling tickets, and if they are lets vote as a community. 

It's not just about having staff available to handle the appeals though. It's also about having people who can be trusted with such a task. You can't just trust any person because they could easily just accept an appeal for their friend when that person should stay muted/banned. I'm sure there are plenty of people "open to being promoted" but do they meet certain criteria?  

• Can they handle the pressure?
  • Will they be non-biased?
  • Do they deserve to be put in a position with more "power" per say?

It's just not a simple as "Here - promote xx, xxx, & xxxx so they can work on appeals!" As nice as it would be to have more than just one person handling the appeals, it's also something that has to be dealt with carefully. The wrong person with power can cause a lot of issues for the current staff team.

Hopefully, they can come to some kind of solution so that appeals can be handled in a more timely manner but don't expect there to be a quick over-night fix any time soon.   

10/10 you wouldn't have made this post if you weren't  banned for doing something stupid.

Edited by stickeyd

We don’t really need anyone to be promoted, especially just for appeals. Ramzi hasn’t looked at them because they’re not a priority in his eyes, and I don’t think they should be. 

I can imagine when regular tickets slow down, he will check out the appeals but I stopped worrying about reminding him because I see where he’s coming from. A lot of the appeals have expired punishments or just aren’t worth looking at. 

On 23/01/2018 at 6:12 PM, stickeyd said:

10/10 you wouldn't have made this post if you weren't  banned for doing something stupid.

I love you so much bro 😂😂😂

On 1/23/2018 at 6:49 AM, 52xp said:

We don’t really need anyone to be promoted, especially just for appeals. Ramzi hasn’t looked at them because they’re not a priority in his eyes, and I don’t think they should be. 

I can imagine when regular tickets slow down, he will check out the appeals but I stopped worrying about reminding him because I see where he’s coming from. A lot of the appeals have expired punishments or just aren’t worth looking at. 

I agree. if you go over to "help" @Franklin you see almost nothing but ramzis name not even 5 minutes apart of doing different tickets. he isnt falling behind. but there is not point in checking an appeal thats a clear rule breaker. just to reply saying that its declined

People who get banned always complain about this, 

if you don't want it to happen,

don't get banned