Franklin

Why are some people being treated differently?

Ive browsed the forums every single day since ive been banned. looking at appeals and things like that. 

SOME PEOPLE ARE BEING TREATED DIFFERENTLY. 

for instance, on November 25th 2017 i posted an appeal after 30days of being banned. i was told there was a ticket submitted, thats okay, Ramzi is a busy guy! i did the crime i can do the time right?

On January 10th 2018 i post another appeal, in hopes ill get some attention, i get told my ticket is still pending. i was punished on October 26th, 2017. i posted my first appeal 30 days later on November 25th 2017. It is now January 23rd, 2018 and i havnt heard a word. 58 days there has been silence. 

I WAS BANNED FOR FARMING ABOUT 6 STARTER CHESTS. A WHOPPING 6 CRYSTAL KEYS AND 6 BONUS MYSTERY CHESTS WERE BROUGHT INTO THE GAME BY ME.

Murdaaa, a habitual flamer, ragger, and overall toxic player (done things such as tell players to hang themselves, then trade them ropes) posts an appeal....and a whopping 18 hours later gets a response from ramzi himself accepting his appeal.  MURDAAA NEVER SHOWS HES SORRY, OR EVEN ADMITS TO ANY WRONG DOING.

what is this? why are there dozens of open appeals from dozens of players who have done things not nearly as bad as Murdaaa has. Can someone please explain this?

lmaooooo you supposed to be my homeboy now you trying to get me in trouble. im glad you're muted spastic. why dont you tell them how you made a new account to avoid mutes / bans? smh dont bring me in your problems fool

• Like 1

Just now, Murdaaa said:

#FreeMurdaaa join the movement son

Ive got nothing against you, im glad you're unmuted. My argument is simply that if your appeal is handled so Swiftly so should everyone elses.

I Don't think people are being treated differently, Farming to offensive language is way different. May not have farmed much but its the principle behind it. If you are offended by the other peoples language you should report them and let staff deal with it. I'm not saying you should be ignored, You should at least get a reply on an ETA of the punishment you are given within a month but in no way do i think people are being treated differently. 

Edited by headley

This case was given special attention due to the manor in which the player was punished.

They had received a punishment unfit for their digressions, a point that multiple staff members brought to the attention of Ramzi.

I have always been against how rarely the appeals are looked at and I take every opportunity I can to asked Ramzi to look at them.

But as you said yourself, Ramzi is a busy man and regular tickets are always given more attention that appeals.

Thank you for your patience and I will ask Ramzi to review more appeals. 

I can confirm Logical does ask often in staff chat asking for appeals to be checked, not much more we can do from there.

7 minutes ago, Levi said:

I can confirm Logical does ask often in staff chat asking for appeals to be checked, not much more we can do from there.

why not man? weve got an amazing community thats more than loyal, weve got staff that are more than dedicated and even tho they get overwhelmed and have a hard time managing things from time to time...theyre amazing. As a community, as people who pay and support this server to infinity we deserve better. ive got nothing against the man...but we deserve better than Ramzi.

You know I wouldn't tell it any different than it is my man. 

We do all we can within reason to try to help the server out, but us staff aren't able to do much more than ask or submit the appeals and hope they're answered.

We've suggested to promote a staff member who has been here awhile and trusted to possibly be promoted to be able to help with appeals/tickets. We'll have to see how that goes.

Next time Ramzi is online again we'll ask him to please check appeals.

All we can as staff are able to do for you bud, i'm sorry.

@Franklin 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Franklin said:

Ive got nothing against you, im glad you're unmuted. My argument is simply that if your appeal is handled so Swiftly so should everyone elses.

He was muted for about a week. Also not something an admin has to undo like ban.

In a workplace scenario you would call this unintentional favoritism.

It does seem unfair especially in this scenario, but there isn't much more that can be done than having a staff submit a ticket for you, unfortunately.