Arya

Can't open Runex in my new pc

Everytime I try to open Runex in my new pc this happen:

1.png

Edit: ofc im connected to internet otherwise I woud not be able to post this, n the server is online too. I dont have an antivirus if ur wondering too.

Edited by Arya

Did you make sure that you downloaded Java? 

I'm not 100% sure if runex requires Java, but I had this same issue when I first started too, but at the time I was still setting up my computer, and Java has always been one of the first software i've downloaded. 

I always download Java, give that a try and let me know if that fixes your issue. 

Yeah I did, and I updated to make sure if the one I m using is the best, not workin yet :(

And ofc u cant open a .jar file without java so... Idk what to do :S

Edited by Arya

1 hour ago, nghtmare said:

Try opening port 80 through your Windows firewall.

I did, and it didnt work ;(

Edited by Arya

1 hour ago, Arya said:

I did, and it didnt work ;(

Try 5555, 43594, and 43595 those are common ports associated with RSPSs

23 minutes ago, nghtmare said:

Try 5555, 43594, and 43595 those are common ports associated with RSPSs

I did, didnt work too. Can I download the full cache of it like a .zip anywhere? I saw a few servers having the .jar file and a .zip Maybe the .zip would work here

1 hour ago, Arya said:

I did, didnt work too. Can I download the full cache of it like a .zip anywhere? I saw a few servers having the .jar file and a .zip Maybe the .zip would work here

I'm not sure what you mean. If you want the cache provided in a .zip file, I'm not sure it would help much, when you could just re-download the cache. If you want the RuneX.jar provided in a .zip file, I'm still not sure what that would do.

31 minutes ago, nghtmare said:

I'm not sure what you mean. If you want the cache provided in a .zip file, I'm not sure it would help much, when you could just re-download the cache. If you want the RuneX.jar provided in a .zip file, I'm still not sure what that would do.

My english sucks xD
But yeah I mean the full cache in a .zip so I wont need to dowload it with the .jar file because the problem Im having is that it says its outdated and right after it says that it cant connect like in that print in this post so I was thinkin that maybe if I already have the cache downloaded from somewhere the problem would be solved.

Edited by Arya

Yeah I did everythin I could ever think of, searched at google for this issue n I guess im the only one with this problem. It won't load the cache because it keeps sayin that I dont have an internet conection.

Maybe this IP is blocked or banned, can u guys check it for me? @Neo