Faith pots

The Ex-Mod's farewell.

As the title says, I'm leaving y'all. I'm sorry, but i'm pretty sure everyone will quit rsps one day, amirite. :)

So yeah.. I'd like to thank the following people:

Staff

- Bob The Builder also known as "ryan" for the amazing updates he's making. I really like your servers, goodjob on everything.

- RapGodRamzito, also known as "ramzi". you're the chillest co-owner i've met in my entire rsps 'career'. Keep up the great work fam, ily. <3 

- HolyVigours, also known as "holyjordyn". You were the #1 moderator on both servers (i was better though ;)). Keep up the good work mate.

- Lazeezus, also known as "yeezus", Even though you're a F*cking lazy moderator, i still love you. #NBK init. ;)

- Nicki Minaj, Also known as "nick", Keep up the great work mate. Possibly my favorite Supermod/admin EVER. (Vodka party soon, u better come over ye!?)

- Ibrahim mehmet al-kharid (roger), Also known as "Hyzt", I've known you for such a long time and i kinda knew you would get promoted to staff, since you're a friendly and helpful guy. I'm proud of you son.

- SeriousNate, also known as "nate", I liked u more when you were 'not-serious', but yeah.. Server wise, you're doing great. 

Chandler & Chase, congratulations on your promotions, hope you'd become god faith v2. :)

Shoutout to the players:

- Pjer

- Z75

- Nacho limey

- Jarjarbink

- Rex

- Ngthmare

- Sector

- Clair

- R

- Hantu Raya

- Grim Wrapper

- I Eat Bread

- Luna

- Q

- Nickoo

- Turtle

- Thc Pink

I'm sorry if i forgot to mention you.

I'll log-in every now and then to check how y'all doing. 

Oh and remember....

"YOU GOTTA GRIND, TO SHINE" 

Yours sincerely,

Faith Pots.

Edited by Faith pots
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Faith pots said:

As the title says, I'm leaving y'all. I'm sorry, but i'm pretty sure everyone will quit rsps one day, amirite. :)

So yeah.. I'd like to thank the following people:

Staff

- Bob The Builder also known as "ryan" for the amazing updates he's making. I really like your servers, goodjob on everything.

- RapGodRamzito, also known as "ramzi". you're the chillest co-owner i've met in my entire rsps 'career'. Keep up the great work fam, ily. <3 

- HolyVigours, also known as "holyjordyn". You were the #1 moderator on both servers (i was better though ;)). Keep up the good work mate.

- Lazeezus, also known as "yeezus", Even though you're a F*cking lazy moderator, i still love you. #NBK init. ;)

- Nicki Minaj, Also known as "nick", Keep up the great work mate. Possibly my favorite Supermod/admin EVER. (Vodka party soon, u better come over ye!?)

- Ibrahim mehmet al-kharid (roger), Also known as "Hyzt", I've known you for such a long time and i kinda knew you would get promoted to staff, since you're a friendly and helpful guy. I'm proud of you son.

- SeriousNate, also known as "nate", I liked u more when you were 'not-serious', but yeah.. Server wise, you're doing great. 

Chandler & Chase, congratulations on your promotions, hope you'd become god faith v2. :)

Shoutout to the players:

- Pjer

- Z75

- Nacho limey

- Jarjarbink

- Rex

- Ngthmare

- Sector

- Clair

- R

- Hantu Raya

- Grim Wrapper

- I Eat Bread

- Luna

- Q

- Nickoo

- Turtle

- Thc Pink

I'm sorry if i forgot to mention you.

I'll log-in every now and then to check how y'all doing. 

Oh and remember....

"YOU GOTTA GRIND, TO SHINE" 

Yours sincerely,

Faith Pots.

Sad to see you go, I'm sure the community will miss you greatly.

P.S, they always come back.

P.P.S, thanks for the shoutout.

Hey man.. everyone goes through things. Thanks for being the first person on the server to greet me. 

You really made the server stand out to me. Keep in touch bro. And strive through it.

Take care man. :D

True, everyone quits one day. Hope u do great in real life and feel free to get back to see how the server is. Cya