That_pure

Major Suggestions!

1) Hunter - Fix the glitched hunter spots, this happens when people teleport away with traps layed down causing the creature to freeze and not be caught by the next person.  Add more hunter creatures, Wagtails from 20-63 is terrible, Red chins from 63-99 is just as bad.  Would be nice to see Black chins or Puro puro.

2) Thieving - Remove the Talk and Attack options from the thieving NPC's, there is only 1 of each NPC in the whole server, no reason to have Attack and/or Talk options, making higher levels have to right click each time they thieving the NPC.

3) Fishing - Add more fish, we currently can only use swordfish til shark and shark til 99.  Add monkfish and seaturtle, Manta and maybe even karambwans (karas would be nice due to not having many stackable eating foods in game, currently only can use brew to food).  Maybe add these new fish to DZone, Dzone is currently void of people due to more issues I will address shortly.

4)Crafting/Fletching - Bowstrings add to shop @ home, so we can benifit from full fletching exp.  Increase drop rate of gold bars @ gargolyes, took me roughly 2 hours to get 500, and need lots for crafting amulets.  Maybe add some gold ore rocks to DZone.

5) Cooking - Allow to cook the fishing reward of sea turtles, also put a cooking range @ DZone closer to the bank than the range @ the current home location, its a bit far and Donators should have access to a quicker cooking method or place a unlimited fire @ outside the cooking guild bank.

6) Agility - Would be nice to see agility tokens to pick up the speed on exp rates, as well as the graceful set, its very nice to have its a great accomplishment.

7) Slayer - Lamps should be increased from 5-10k to at least 10-20k, slayer helms should be reduced from 1000 to 750 or even 500 points.

8) Prayer - I believe the wyvern bones should be buffed and not the same exp as regular dragon bones.

9) Kraken tent, should venom it currently does not, Accuracy and damage are not on par as well.  Zammy spear we could use the hasta as well as the zspear spec does not work currently.

10) Runecrafting - Release the full info on all RC pets, not the drop rates, dont care dont want to know, just the pets, its not 100% shown how many there are available to get should be 14.

11) Herblore - Buff the speed of potion mixing and ingredients again, as well as increase the exp of Super combats its currently less than Super restores and thats not correct.

12) Slayer gem - Add remove task and task location option, Remove task should be Donator only.

13) Public Filter - Add filter for game items, like hiding cutting gems, etc.  Hide yell option in settings, Remove yell from Non donators, giving more use to help chat for its original intention.

14) Achievements - Reduce 1000 crystal keys to 500, Reduce 500 barrows to 250-300, Take out the 50 kill streak achievment, this is tedious for good pkers let alone people who dont pk and just want the comp cape.

15) Check into drop rates, This has been discussed over and over the weeks, that primes are being screwed on drops.  We do understand other game modes can max quicker allowing faster bossing etc, but we also noticed normal accounts just flat out getting more drops than anyone else in the game. Im prime took 350 kills for 1 drop @ zulrah, i watch a normal get spectral on 4 kc, normal get serp helm on 7kc.  The drop rates are not right, and again also counting the lesser, greater slayer emblems as well.

16) Dzone for final here, this is the most important.  People payed to have this exclusive content, but you released banks for non donators @ locations i.e yews @ seers, magic trees @ seers. Completely defeating the paid purpose of the DZone. Thats not right, nor fair to the payee. NO Donator benifits should result in NON Donators being able to use the same content. I used to use the DZone 24/7 for skilling now, whats the point.  The DZone is empty all the time, why NON Donators can do the exact same stuff we can. Fix this, as well as EXTREME PTW items in MBOX.  Nobody should be getting Spirit shields from Mboxs, this was a "Eco" server now its literally pay to win, with level 80s walking around with Elysians etc.

Guys if you want stuff done and fixed, made the way players want it, COMMENT dont just read and pass these up, nothing will get done if you just read it and not comment. So please support, im not asking you to agree with 100% of my "Suggestions" alot of this is personal requests and some of this is literally more than 20+ players saying the same stuff over weeks of time.

My last and final comment will be, Fix the staffing in the game.  90% of the staff dont even play, rarely get on, don't help anyone.  You have dedicated players who help all the time, are 100% active, and get shot down at the idea of being helper or mod, we dont need toxic staff that dont do anything but play a different server, they need to stay there and give staff to people who actually play here.  Yes I did put a staff application in, No I am not writing this in benifits to myself, or my own gains, but what I speak is the truth, staff are toxic and there is many dedicated players such as myself that are super helpful and play a ton.  Very trustful people around.

• Like 3

YES, YES, YES!

Fully agree with you on all of these. Would make the game even more enjoyable than it is right now :)

Everyone needs to see this, and hopefully will see these updates get added in the future

• Like 1

Thank you for your time reading this and posting means alot man, and Im going to bed so FUTURE posts Pre, thanks to whoever until I get back. <3 you guys.

I desagree with that thieving one, all u need to do is go to options and select "left-click attack" then u can pickpocket them without atk option being first one, thats simply. Desagree with the slay one too, 1k points isnt that much if ur going to 99 slay, idk just my opinion plus its only 5% dmg boost then the normal slay helmet that is only 100 points.

The rest i agree with u and I hope it'll change! gl us

Edit1: to light a log takes ages even being 90+ fm and for those who are prime its a lot of logs till 99 so it makes like 2x maybe more slower then it should be

Edited by Arya
  • Like 1

I agree with everything you have listed here except I believe Prime members should always have access to Premium banks even though it's a feature for donators, even when i get donator status I will have known the struggles of a prime so they should at least have the premium banks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, That_pure said:

1) Hunter - Fix the glitched hunter spots, this happens when people teleport away with traps layed down causing the creature to freeze and not be caught by the next person.  Add more hunter creatures, Wagtails from 20-63 is terrible, Red chins from 63-99 is just as bad.  Would be nice to see Black chins or Puro puro.

2) Thieving - Remove the Talk and Attack options from the thieving NPC's, there is only 1 of each NPC in the whole server, no reason to have Attack and/or Talk options, making higher levels have to right click each time they thieving the NPC.

3) Fishing - Add more fish, we currently can only use swordfish til shark and shark til 99.  Add monkfish and seaturtle, Manta and maybe even karambwans (karas would be nice due to not having many stackable eating foods in game, currently only can use brew to food).  Maybe add these new fish to DZone, Dzone is currently void of people due to more issues I will address shortly.

4)Crafting/Fletching - Bowstrings add to shop @ home, so we can benifit from full fletching exp.  Increase drop rate of gold bars @ gargolyes, took me roughly 2 hours to get 500, and need lots for crafting amulets.  Maybe add some gold ore rocks to DZone.

5) Cooking - Allow to cook the fishing reward of sea turtles, also put a cooking range @ DZone closer to the bank than the range @ the current home location, its a bit far and Donators should have access to a quicker cooking method or place a unlimited fire @ outside the cooking guild bank.

6) Agility - Would be nice to see agility tokens to pick up the speed on exp rates, as well as the graceful set, its very nice to have its a great accomplishment.

7) Slayer - Lamps should be increased from 5-10k to at least 10-20k, slayer helms should be reduced from 1000 to 750 or even 500 points.

8) Prayer - I believe the wyvern bones should be buffed and not the same exp as regular dragon bones.

9) Kraken tent, should venom it currently does not, Accuracy and damage are not on par as well.  Zammy spear we could use the hasta as well as the zspear spec does not work currently.

10) Runecrafting - Release the full info on all RC pets, not the drop rates, dont care dont want to know, just the pets, its not 100% shown how many there are available to get should be 14.

11) Herblore - Buff the speed of potion mixing and ingredients again, as well as increase the exp of Super combats its currently less than Super restores and thats not correct.

12) Slayer gem - Add remove task and task location option, Remove task should be Donator only.

13) Public Filter - Add filter for game items, like hiding cutting gems, etc.  Hide yell option in settings, Remove yell from Non donators, giving more use to help chat for its original intention.

14) Achievements - Reduce 1000 crystal keys to 500, Reduce 500 barrows to 250-300, Take out the 50 kill streak achievment, this is tedious for good pkers let alone people who dont pk and just want the comp cape.

15) Check into drop rates, This has been discussed over and over the weeks, that primes are being screwed on drops.  We do understand other game modes can max quicker allowing faster bossing etc, but we also noticed normal accounts just flat out getting more drops than anyone else in the game. Im prime took 350 kills for 1 drop @ zulrah, i watch a normal get spectral on 4 kc, normal get serp helm on 7kc.  The drop rates are not right, and again also counting the lesser, greater slayer emblems as well.

16) Dzone for final here, this is the most important.  People payed to have this exclusive content, but you released banks for non donators @ locations i.e yews @ seers, magic trees @ seers. Completely defeating the paid purpose of the DZone. Thats not right, nor fair to the payee. NO Donator benifits should result in NON Donators being able to use the same content. I used to use the DZone 24/7 for skilling now, whats the point.  The DZone is empty all the time, why NON Donators can do the exact same stuff we can. Fix this, as well as EXTREME PTW items in MBOX.  Nobody should be getting Spirit shields from Mboxs, this was a "Eco" server now its literally pay to win, with level 80s walking around with Elysians etc.

Guys if you want stuff done and fixed, made the way players want it, COMMENT dont just read and pass these up, nothing will get done if you just read it and not comment. So please support, im not asking you to agree with 100% of my "Suggestions" alot of this is personal requests and some of this is literally more than 20+ players saying the same stuff over weeks of time.

My last and final comment will be, Fix the staffing in the game.  90% of the staff dont even play, rarely get on, don't help anyone.  You have dedicated players who help all the time, are 100% active, and get shot down at the idea of being helper or mod, we dont need toxic staff that dont do anything but play a different server, they need to stay there and give staff to people who actually play here.  Yes I did put a staff application in, No I am not writing this in benifits to myself, or my own gains, but what I speak is the truth, staff are toxic and there is many dedicated players such as myself that are super helpful and play a ton.  Very trustful people around.

1. This is a no brainer; Hunter currently is not very enjoyable. Can only imagine the grind on prime.

2. This was also annoying for me; I also tested to make sure this wasn't combatted by having "Left click to attack" on. and it had no change.

3. Right now fishing is currently the slowest skill in my opinion. But then again my least favorite skill has always been fishing. Would like to have more options. 

4. This would make the grind a bit easier. Maybe make it so it's a drop from someone, so they have a bit of a value instead of just adding them to shop. 

5. This could be useful.

6. I wouldn't mind this at all, right now I don't believe agility is that bad, if you're not a prime. Maybe make this only available for prime and supreme players or an exponential XP rate based on mode.

7. Of course.

8. If they are copying an OSRS frame then they should stay the same as they are in OSRS. I do not agree with this one.

9. I agree.

10. Also agree.

11. I thought he already fixed this? Guess not.

12. Also agree

13. I agree with making yell donator only; don't care for the filter though. People just need to grow up.

14. Yes.

15. I am convinced my account is cursed and cant get any rare drops.

16. This is also a no brainer. Only staff should be able to show players d zone upon request.

ADDING ONE MORE

17. ELITE VOID please.

I would like to see some more activity from mature respectful staff; I feel like when staff aren't on people think it's a free for all and can do whatever they want. It gets annoying often.

Good suggestions man.

• Like 1

this would make the server so much better.

But i also think that all bosses could be instanced so you can solo all bosses or Duo if you have duo slayer task.

Edited by stigma
  • Like 1

Totally agree with all of these suggestions! Especially the suggestions about 50 killing streaks and also the 1k crystal keys for comp cape.. They're just way over the top especially when barely anyone pks on the server and majority of people don't enjoy pking.

• Like 1

have to agree with 100% of these, specially agility and donator suggestions!! 

and also I would like to add 1 more suggestion to your list:

firemaking, instead of lighting a new log each time, adding logs on already existing fire, but only granting 90% of the exp. would make it more enjoyable.

and also adding a few tips on agility:

gnome course would give 2 tickets / per lap

barbarian course 4 tickets / per lap

wildy course 6 tickets / per lap

and if possible, different exp on every courses ticket. 

example: gnome ticket 100exp per ticket, barbarian 400exp, wildy 800exp.

~Ko

Edited by k and o

Thanks for the support everyone, I got my fingers crossed this will hit home base on staff and owners that we can get a bit more attention on Runex.