Ace of Spade

Can't redeem my 45$ bond

I would appreciate it if you guys can do it before 22 hours, as I already redeemed 105$, and the bonus donation box is activated (105$/150$), the whole point for me donating 150$ was for that box. Thanks.

No need to worry about the bonus chest.  Once the ticket is opened, Ramzi will see that you donated the entire $150 in under 24 hours and will add the chest to your inventory.

@Levi Hey man, it has been more than 2 days that I donated and yet I still didn't receive my 45$ bond :( I really couldn't play the game the past 2 days because I was waiting till I get the bond, I really wanna play it. And I'm worried that I won't get my 150$ bonus chest, as I already redeem 105$. Please man try to talk to Ryan/Ramzi. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Ace of Spade said:

@Levi Hey man, it has been more than 2 days that I donated and yet I still didn't receive my 45$ bond :( I really couldn't play the game the past 2 days because I was waiting till I get the bond, I really wanna play it. And I'm worried that I won't get my 150$ bonus chest, as I already redeem 105$. Please man try to talk to Ryan/Ramzi. Thanks.

rm6xxk.png 

Don't worry bud you'll get what you paid for just gotta be patient. Ramzi will most likely be online today to handle tickets and I'm sure you will take priority. :) 

• Like 1

Hello, Ace of Spade!

I've refunded the missing order, along with adding a complementary $10 bond for the wait you.

The promotion item from the date of the ticket (grand cursed chest) has also been added to your account.

Have fun, and thank you for donating!

• Thanks 1