Purple Rose

Is it just me ?

Hello, I was simply wondering why the client is constantly stuttering? I'm unsure what it is exactly but it really feels like its when the ticks change it lags or freezes for like half a sec. If anyone know what causes this or even how to fix it client side please let me know, its kind of annoying me a little ;s

Gyazo link

Edited by Purple Rose

Make sure your background programs aren't taking up cpu. Check if anything is downloading, otherwise it's probably just your memory being sucked up too much.

Hmm i doubt that i have a pretty up to date machine, I can run triple A titles in 1080p all day.

When i set the app priority to high it goes up 1%~ on my cpu and ram.

Thank you for the reply tho!

Edited by Purple Rose

I had this too. does it intermittently. no other programs running with a pc that has 64gb RAM with 16GB dedi Graphic memory

Could be a memory leak. The client if open for long periods of time could start leaking excess memory causing your game to run slower. Just close and reload the client every so often. (I reset mine daily)

This is an issue I've encountered multiple times with Runex, I genuinely think it's just because there's so much loaded into the client/server (I'm by no means an expert on anything to do with clients etc so call me out if I'm completely wrong lol) - all I know is I can run RS3 and other games on the highest settings fine but Runex quite often has some stuttery lag.