It's no secret that agility is a fairly lack lustre, boring and pretty useless skill on RuneX. I hope to suggest a few ways of changing this. To start off with, what is the point to training agility? To get access to various shortcuts/areas and to have a lower run depletion.  So what can we do; We could add new shortcuts or areas that require high agility levels. These 2 could be added at the same time with brand new content, such as Zeah catacombs or the new slayer dungeon reworks in OSRS. I'd like to see areas for commonly killed slayer monsters or bosses trapped behind high agility requirements and new shortcuts added that make life a little easier for players with high agility.  We could add 'escapes' for pvmers in the wilderness. These could be in places such as the cursed caverns (Crawl through the walls), or lava maze (hop on a rock over the lava). Add new agility courses. The best courses to add in my opinion are the advanced barbarian and gnome courses. This is because adding the rooftop courses pretty much eliminates the need to train on the gnome, barb or wildy course. This would negatively impact the pvp scene and abandoned content. The advanced courses still leave a large gap for the wilderness course to be utilised but still gives a nice training methods at the higher levels. There is also another reason that people train agility, marks of grace. These are currently used to by stamina potions, experience lamps or the graceful set. So if you give marks of grace more of a use, it would give players more reasons to train agility.  Remove the stamina potions and replace it with amylaze. Amylaze is a herblore secondary used to create stamina potions. Currently you can not make stamina potions, you have to rely purely on pvm drops to gather them. This option would be utilised far more than the buying stamina potions option. Add the ability to recolour your graceful sets. (Default, Purple, Light Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White and dark blue). Because fashionscape. It would obviously cost marks of grace to colour a set. To have multiple coloured sets, you will need to earn a default set to recolour all over again.   Now is when we dive in to the territory of cool suggestions that are possibly a little over the top. Enchanted Graceful. Just like party hats, you will need to collect a set of each colour of graceful which you can then turn into an enchanted set which will rotate through all of the graceful colours. It would look cool. Would take an incredibly long time to obtain. Completely unbuyable. So if you want it, you better get runnin boi. Graceful set perks: This one is a little crazy, but I think it would be awesome if every different coloured graceful set has a unique perks when wearing the entire set. These perks would include: Lower Run depletion. Particle effects while running. Move 1.5x faster than normal. Bonus agility experience. Bonus marks of grace. Freezing effects ware off 50% faster. Enchanted graceful would have all the combined effects.