Ban

Duces.

After being flamed baited constantly in the help cc about my son who passed away today I can honestly say that I am no longer going to endure such a toxic group of individuals who think it's okay to mock, harass, and flame someone who is trying to cope with a loss. I'm sorry to say but I won't be rejoining anytime soon. I will not tolerate being completely harassed and being told to and I quote "join my son in the morgue". I have people on here I discuss personal issues with to try and cope with them. I don't need to be destroyed for doing so. 

I appreciate One handling the situation. But having them make multiple accounts to flame me again is ridiculous. I definitely said some things that weren't "okay" to say afterwards. But I'm not going to allow some child to roll over me like a doll rag without saying anything. 

This game is great and all. I enjoyed my stay on both my ironman and non ironman. But some of this community is sick, ignorant and immature and I will not tolerate it any further. 

Good of luck to all. I wish the best to the server and its owners.  

• Sad 2

Damn, I'm sorry for your loss. But always keep this in your mind, nobody can't trusted over online games. Not even the staff for your personal stuff. Yes maybe for items, your account related, but nothing really personal.

RuneX always had several players being toxic about 30% out of entire community.

You'll always see this in any community even there's not much but there is. Trust me.

Stay strong man, again I'm sorry for your loss.

Edited by Garfield

Sad to see this happening, this community is becoming more like SpawnPK which is not a good thing and I hope staff in the future become stricter in situations like this. 

Sorry for your loss and sad to see you go as we never got to talk :(.

That’s disgusting, some people have no respect whatsoever!

Sorry for your loss mate and good luck for the future.

Edited by Sniz

I'm sorry that you had to endure such things. 

I also apologise for not being on at the times this was happening.

If you have any screenshots at all of what was said, please show me. I will gladly jump back to the days of 'Logical the power abuser' to wipe this kind of scum from our server.

I wish you all the best and more importantly, if you need any help or someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to call a helpline or reach out to your family. You can't let things build up. Stay strong.

• Like 2

My condolences brother.  I'm sorry some people take it too far and don't know how to act mature.

God speed my friend.  Keep in touch with some of us.

This is sickening, I'm sorry @Ban . We talked over messages when your son was going for surgery, I'm sorry for your loss brother.

People can be so scummy sometimes it's disgusting.

so, you're leaving something you enjoy because some social degen spastics hurt your feelings?

it's the internet... it's the one place fat kids can make themselves feel better via bullying other people. 

i think before considering another community predominately driven by teenagers and idiots with a significantly less-fortunate life than yours, you need to acknowledge that shit happens and you need to let it be until it subsides, which it does. 

it's too bad that you're leaving something that gives you enjoyment.

gl wherever you go.

1st & foremost, I'm terribly sorry for your loss.. Words can't describe the pain you must be going through. Unfortunately there's 'children' on every RSPS who have literally no sympathy or emotion for anyone but them self. >:( 

Runex has gained quite a few players recently and when a mass amount of players join a server.. There's always a few spoiled eggs in the bunch. I hope this scumbag of a player didn't completely ruin your experience with Runex.. Take it easy @Ban, although I don't believe we ever spoke in-game.. I wish nothing but the best for you

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about all the harassment you received. Loosing someone so close, especially a child, shouldn't be something that you have to worry about or deal with.

Best of luck to you in your recovery and adventures.