tripps prime

pking

i wanna see if any non fags that pk on this server

my opinion with nhing = pussy

i want pkers with balls to fight without protect from magic, missiles, or melee prayers

if i get banned/muted/etc. for saying this well good bye

Edited by tripps prime

Sure, i'll kill you later today when i get home from work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've got a level 85. Like i said, kill ya later. 

• Haha 1

Nh is a pk style. If you're calling it a pussy style, than you're self a pussy. 

It's a heavy style and closely to raggings, a lot harder than just brid without overheads.

But if you're calling it a pussy style, what are you even doing on rsps? Everyone is nhing these days because it's actual enjoyable once you have it under control. Sillygoose

32 minutes ago, Garfield said:

It's a heavy style and closely to raggings, a lot harder than just brid without overheads.

But if you're calling it a pussy style, what are you even doing on rsps? Everyone is nhing these days because it's actual enjoyable once you have it under control. Sillygoose

It gets annoying when you think 'awesome, i have a fight. Gl mate' and then they start praying. NH is indeed a style of pking, one I am shit at, but it would be nice to have a regular fight every now and then :P 

11 hours ago, Logical said:

I have a few med level accounts. Non of them are nhers.

Do you like cursed handcannon rushers by any chance?

ur 1 of the pkers i like on here; i dont tend to pk with op items; and chc is to ez, 1 spec can kill some1 even at 126 cmb.

welfare pking is fun :)

8 hours ago, Garfield said:

yes nh is a pk style, and yes im calling it a pussy style, how does that make me a pussy?

i prefer fighting without protection prayers; so instead people actually hit me and not hit 15s so how is that being a pussy? 

smite/soul split, retribution/wrath should be the only overheads u use against me; the only 1s ill use against u. 

idk i might just have to wait for pkers that are like me to pk; nhing takes skill yes, am i good at it? im okay at it, not the best but decent, i really just dont like protection prayers.... brid me without em and ill be happy (to the point were ill fight u over n over n over, for the pk achieve's) :D

22 hours ago, Logical said:

It gets annoying when you think 'awesome, i have a fight. Gl mate' and then they start praying. NH is indeed a style of pking, one I am shit at, but it would be nice to have a regular fight every now and then :P 

Welcome to 2017/18 :P Yes it can be annoying but you're in wildy your own risk. You know you'll meet some nhers eventually. No reason to complain honestly :P

14 hours ago, tripps prime said:

ur 1 of the pkers i like on here; i dont tend to pk with op items; and chc is to ez, 1 spec can kill some1 even at 126 cmb.

welfare pking is fun :)

yes nh is a pk style, and yes im calling it a pussy style, how does that make me a pussy?

i prefer fighting without protection prayers; so instead people actually hit me and not hit 15s so how is that being a pussy? 

smite/soul split, retribution/wrath should be the only overheads u use against me; the only 1s ill use against u. 

idk i might just have to wait for pkers that are like me to pk; nhing takes skill yes, am i good at it? im okay at it, not the best but decent, i really just dont like protection prayers.... brid me without em and ill be happy (to the point were ill fight u over n over n over, for the pk achieve's) :D

How can you call nhing as "pussy style" Because you don't like the style and not doing it doens't mean it's a pussy style. So if I don't like you, doesn't turn you into pussy.

You'll be just disliked by me in this case. So Nh is disliked style for you. Please use other words instead being retarded and trying to be smart ass like every pvmers on rsps scene and calling it a pussy style. Get over it, welcome in 2017 almost 2018. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Garfield said:

How can you call nhing as "pussy style" Because you don't like the style and not doing it doens't mean it's a pussy style. So if I don't like you, doesn't turn you into pussy.

You'll be just disliked by me in this case. So Nh is disliked style for you. Please use other words instead being retarded and trying to be smart ass like every pvmers on rsps scene and calling it a pussy style. Get over it, welcome in 2017 almost 2018. 

Somebody give this man a medal :)