Ban

Input anyone?

So being an ironman, which I've enjoyed, I'm thinking about sprouting off into an alternate account who's non ironman. I've been debating on what XP ratio I should use, Supreme, Prime or even just hard. 

I was curious if anyone had any input on which ratio I should lean more towards. I heard prime is extremely difficult, as supreme is in between both hard and prime. 

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear other players experiences on all the XP ratios 

I think if anything mate, it depends entirely on how much of a challenge you fancy. I love a challenge so I’m currently playing prime. It’s slow but the rare drops bonus keeps me motivated for the grind :D Personaly I think achieving all 99’s and getting all the best gear in a week or 2 is boring and no challenge at all so I’d suggest going for prime or maybe supreme if you prime puts you off :) 

• Like 1

I was thinking of supreme. I love a good challenge. I started as normal, when I first started to get a feel for the server then tried hard. Hard wasn't too bad, but still needed more of a challenge. Thanks for your input @Sniz it's good to hear from someone who is prime. I'll keep everything you said in mind :)

• Like 1

I'm the complete opposite. I play OSRS more regularly than RuneX & therefor, cannot be bothered grinding two games. I love the casual fast xp aspects of private servers. At the end of the day, entirely your choice bro!

• Like 1

@The Mast3r 

That is also a point I was debating on as well. I've found that hard was a decent rate, but I feel as if it's still too easy. I'm stuck on my decision. 

I've heard prime is very slow and I don't see myself grinding a prime account. So for me personally it's going to be a toss up between hard and supreme. But I appreciate your input! I love hearing from other players.