Earlier I bought a Donator Mystery Box. I spent 600m, or 20$, to be able to afford it from the Donator Shop. First off, I only received 3 items, Arma helm, Elixir of Greed, and Luck tokens. This doesn't seem right because I only got 3 items, and it says it opens 5 boxes at once. The box is 20$ and I get its a risk getting the box, but this is not okay. 20M in items for 20$ in REAL MONEY. I understand its a gamble every box, the items I got were extremely sub-par from a 20$ chest. I've gotten better loot from a normal crystal key chest. I'm done playing the server because I liquidated 3 banks to be able to finally be able to get one and I was rewarded with garbage. If the issue is to be looked at and fixed, maybe a guaranteed 50% money back from it, then I'll consider playing again. 

• Sad 1

Things like this will never warrant action from Admins (for refunds, rerolls, etc). 

I told you in PMs earlier and I'll repeat it here: it is a gamble and you VERY LIKELY received Luck Tokens and/or Elixirs twice.

I'll submit a ticket for you regardless. We'll see what Ramzi says.

If you are talking about the donor mystery chest wich infact gives 5 items, then it would be usefull that you could provide as much proof as possible so the staff can look into it. Its not my things i'm a regular player but im just trying to sort something out.

honestly i already gave everything i owned to a friend. I just hope the issue is FIXED for future people buying the chest. I quit the server, i only checked to see everyone roasting me. If you guarenteed 50% money back it's not ruining an economy. Because 300M is still being lost. Things that dont cost donator tickets (real money) to get shouldnt be 50% money back. It's the fact it's real life money being put into these items that gets me that you can get such bad loot. It's not fair and if it made me quit because i lost my bank then in the future it'll happen again. Thanks for submitting a ticket though 52. The loot was; Armadyl Helmet, 3 Elixirs of Greed, and 75 Luck Tokens. I understand that two of the items HAVE to be doubled, and that would make five items. But I don't think loot should be doubled like that, it should be 5 SEPERATE items. IE: if one 'set' of items were 2 elixirs of greeds, or 30 luck tokens, then you should only get 2 and 30, not 4 and 60. Especially since luck tokens aren't tradeable. Thanks for listening to my rant, have a good day.