Pixie

Prioritise this account?

I would like to prioritise this acc and deactivate some of my other accounts if possible, I'd like to deactivate we3d k0, fox, dog, alyssa, alyssa v2, and Alya. They are all on my ip if you need verification. But i want this account activated so i can get the benefits of a prime account like 2xp scrolls every 12 hours, shield and blurite sword. Your help would be much much appreciated.

If you choose the Prime game mode, you will automatically get 2 double exp scrolls per 24 hours and the Blurite sword and shield.

There's no need to delete, or deactivate, any of your other accounts to accomplish this.

thats where you're wrong, i don't get task bottles, or the scrolls, i don't get a blurite sword, or the training shield :) you can check my acc each time i log in/off i've yet to recieve a single 2xp scroll and i've been at bandits from 70 mage till 88 and not even one task bottle, its because the acc is not eligiable for those "benefits" because i've made over 10 accs on said ip address :P so thats why i'm asking for priority to be transfered off the accs i never actually use, to this one, the one i'll be using till i pretty much quit.

That's odd. I've got well over 10 accounts on Supreme or Hard and they receive XP scrolls and whatnot.

I'll look into forwarding this for you.

I can confirm, new accounts I've made recently didn't get any starters due to "too many starters from this ip"

@52xp

EDIT: Even the supreme hcim I had, literally started w\o anything no bluerite ect.

Edited by Basic Bitch

27 minutes ago, Basic Bitch said:

I can confirm, new accounts I've made recently didn't get any starters due to "too many starters from this ip"

@52xp

EDIT: Even the supreme hcim I had, literally started w\o anything no bluerite ect.

If I'm honest, I'm sure this is intentional and I doubt it'll be 'fixed' for people.