b3hunted

Donator benefits

While playing for 3 weeks I have thought of many ideas/suggestions:

1) the 500$ donor or 100$+ could access ::bank 

~ non donor suggestion for bank

a) have a space holder/search item/max cash issue+inv space issue it won't let you top it off to max cash

2) 10$ donor+ is able to cancel your slayer task at any location instead of keep going to the task manager

3) 50$ donor+ gets more slayer points each slayer task based on donor rank it could be more 

4) have like an award for achieving each task like 100k or 200k for being a donor

5) add different zones for super donor/elite/vip/legendary for bosses/slayer npc's 

a) for these bosses/slayer npc's could have a slightly better drop rate at each zone having it be easier the higher donor rank you are

6) for 10$+ donors could maybe have a slower prayer drainage rate and running rate 

7) Add some items in the donor shop for donor tickets instead of just having mboxes

8) have a yell timer for certain ranks eg: regular players have like a 20 sec yell timer, donor 10 sec, super donor 5 sec, and elite+ no yell timer

9) add legendary wings or vip wings

These ideas should boost the amount of players and also add incentives to donating 

Thank you for reading,

~b3hunted~

Edited by b3hunted
  • Like 2

I believe that some donator benefits should be applied but we should find some stuff that won't lead to a pay to win type of server. 

3 hours ago, Lumbridge said:

support 1, 5, 7, 8, 9

8: normal player 15 sec, donor 5 sec, others no yell timer (i prefer this)

But support!!

Thanks man!

2 hours ago, Clair said:

I believe that some donator benefits should be applied but we should find some stuff that won't lead to a pay to win type of server. 

I don't believe it will make it a pay to win type of server, yes it will encourage to donate but most of the benefits or suggestions I posted don't benefit them to be rich it just makes it easier to do certain things. 

1 hour ago, nghtmare said:

I definitely agree with ::bank. I'm a skiller, and tbh I would donate just to get access to this command.

it would definitely help and maybe not just for reg donor maybe like elite+ or something

I love most of these ideas, I have already donated 20$. I have a idea myself, there are a few gem rocks at the dzone, and if your not a donator you can go there and look around, but cant do anything. But I was saying those rocks could have dragon stones added to there drop table and a extremely rare drop of a onyx. its nto overpowered and it could be a good way to do mining, crafting, and make money.

Edited by King Arthur

2 hours ago, King Arthur said:

I love most of these ideas, I have already donated 20$ dollors. If have anymore suggestions to add ill add them here.

great idea man!

I like your ideas, the yell timer is implemented on spk and works flawlessly. I disagree with the ::bank idea, as this would lead to increase risk of ghost mousing, botting etc. I like the idea in general of more benefits and im sure ryan and nate will increase them as time goes on. 

7 hours ago, Dillan said:

I like your ideas, the yell timer is implemented on spk and works flawlessly. I disagree with the ::bank idea, as this would lead to increase risk of ghost mousing, botting etc. I like the idea in general of more benefits and im sure ryan and nate will increase them as time goes on. 

Thanks man

14 hours ago, b3hunted said:

While playing for 3 weeks I have thought of many ideas/suggestions:

1) the 500$ donor or 100$+ could access ::bank 

~ non donor suggestion for bank

a) have a space holder/search item/max cash issue+inv space issue it won't let you top it off to max cash

2) 10$ donor+ is able to cancel your slayer task at any location instead of keep going to the task manager

3) 50$ donor+ gets more slayer points each slayer task based on donor rank it could be more 

4) have like an award for achieving each task like 100k or 200k for being a donor

5) add different zones for super donor/elite/vip/legendary for bosses/slayer npc's 

a) for these bosses/slayer npc's could have a slightly better drop rate at each zone having it be easier the higher donor rank you are

6) for 10$+ donors could maybe have a slower prayer drainage rate and running rate 

7) Add some items in the donor shop for donor tickets instead of just having mboxes

8) have a yell timer for certain ranks eg: regular players have like a 20 sec yell timer, donor 10 sec, super donor 5 sec, and elite+ no yell timer

9) add legendary wings or vip wings

These ideas should boost the amount of players and also add incentives to donating 

Thank you for reading,

~b3hunted~

1. Banking would be overpowered and almost certainly abused dont agree

2. Agree as long as thats it

3. As long as its small maybe 1 for donor 2 for super 3 for 100 5 for 500 (Extra points) small but fair agree

4. Award? Like a cash boost for doing tasks? 100k -200k seems fair agree

5.  Slightly better is fair but slight being 1-5% nothing more agree

6. Disagree

7. Agree

8. Disagree elites dont need spam powers, 5 seconds donor yell is fast as

9. Yes why not I support Pixelscape

Good ideas but if this was to be implemented i think bonds for donating should be un-tradeable as majority just buy their bonds from other players without donating themself. To get benefits you should have to actually donate.. Not just buy bonds from other players to get these benefits.

• Like 1