Vise

A Few things

Hello, everyone today I'm addressing a few things I believe would be beneficial to all players. 

1. Completionist Cape: Of course some of you may say "omfg, not this shit again". Well I'd like to address that a Comp cape for Ironman players is near impossible simply at the fact they need to PK, I see this as singling out Ironman players of a goal they could strive to complete, Hardcore Ironman cannot even attempt to finish comp as they will need to have a KDR (Kill-Death-Ratio) of 500/0. Personally I don't like the kills on Non-Iron but I always like to have comp so I've gotta do it.
  2. Inferno Cape: Of course this isn't an easy cape to achieve, so why not add an achievement for it like Jad? Rewarding those who have completed with a bit more than just a cape as almost everyone going for comp will have it, or will soon achieve it. 
  3. Grand Mystery Box Bonus: I understand that this is a bonus for players donating $150 a 'day' to get a box that opens 3 mystery boxes. This may sound extremely rude, but I see it to be absurd as a Mchest is 2000 Tickets ($20 Bond), for 5 Mystery Boxes opened at once. I suggest that we remove the $150 a day grand mystery box as people get bonuses when reaching each tier donator, as the difference from Elite to VIP is $400. I suggest we give players for every milestone donation of $100 a Grand Mystery Box instead of having to reach a quota of $150 a day. 
  4. Slayer Tasks: Everyone relies on slayer and sometimes you don't want a new task, So I suggest a option for 200 Slayer points or 1500 Runex points to extended any given slayer task 3 times or 5 times, so instead of having to constantly get a new task when trying to complete an achievement or get a drop with the slayer drop rate, allowing for more quality while doing slayer. 
  5. Blood Orbs: People use blood orbs for PKing, or gaining blood money, but when you're Pking and With a blood orb and no longer need it means nothing especially if you get one from kharazi or someone gambles it, I believe being able to sell back blood orbs for full or 3/4 of the price would be good as you actually gain something more from that Kill.
  6. Vials: An option to have Vials auto-break when the potion is finished, as some people need a full invent for chaos elemental and keep empty vials. A option is settings like Shift-Drop to enable vials to auto-break. 

At the moment this is all I have, I will most likely update this in the future.

Edited by Vise

When you hover your mouse over potions + food a text box that says "will heal 20 hp" or "restores 33 prayer points" should appear.

Also, I believe that if you're going to adjust achievements for ironman, you should adjust them for non ironman as well. 500 kills is difficult on a server base this small, I'd almost leave it at 100.

Edit: Make it so there isn't a popup after clicking operate on max cape. I hate that I have to press 1 or click after pressing operate. Add the POH teleport to that menu option before the popup if anything. 

Edited by Clair

6 minutes ago, Clair said:

When you hover your mouse over potions + food a text box that says "will heal 20 hp" or "restores 33 prayer points" should appear.

Also, I believe that if you're going to adjust achievements for ironman, you should adjust them for non ironman as well. 500 kills is difficult on a server base this small, I'd almost leave it at 100.

We had it reduced from 1000, Doubt they'll reduce it anymore

You clearly haven't pked a blood orb have you? :P

It drops coins instead of the orb since the orb is insta loss on death.

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

46 minutes ago, Roger said:

You gotten a blood orb from Shaman at kharazi yet? I’ve got like 3 lessers and 3 masters sitting in bank

26 minutes ago, Vise said:

You gotten a blood orb from Shaman at kharazi yet? I’ve got like 3 lessers and 3 masters sitting in bank

Ooooooooooooooooooooo. Ik he hasn't cause he hasn't even killed 1 jungle demon yet

4 hours ago, Vise said:

Hello, everyone today I'm addressing a few things I believe would be beneficial to all players. 

1. Completionist Cape: Of course some of you may say "omfg, not this shit again". Well I'd like to address that a Comp cape for Ironman players is near impossible simply at the fact they need to PK, I see this as singling out Ironman players of a goal they could strive to complete, Hardcore Ironman cannot even attempt to finish comp as they will need to have a KDR (Kill-Death-Ratio) of 500/0. Personally I don't like the kills on Non-Iron but I always like to have comp so I've gotta do it.

No thanks, while I do understand that it is extremely difficult for players to complete some of the achievements in general, not to mention the added difficulty that comes with the ironman and hardcore modes. These modes are a choice, just like with normal-prime experience modes, players choosing the ironman or hardcore modes understand the added difficulty. We can't just start modifying achievements based off mode or experience rates. For normal ironmen, it isn't all that hard to get 500 kills (Just time consuming) once you get chaotics and void or even a cursed cannon. I myself have a few hundred kills on my prime ironman and that is all purely from fking around with Roger, I'm sure it wouldn't take too long for 500 kills if you dedicate some time to getting them. 

Now in regards to hardcore ironmen, they do essentially have to get 500 kills and 0 deaths which is extremely hard, but not impossible. 

TL;DR - People chose their game mode and accepted the added level of challenge. We aren't going to pick and chose what certain players do/do not have to do. If a change is to be made with the comp requirements, it is to be made across the board.

1. Inferno Cape: Of course this isn't an easy cape to achieve, so why not add an achievement for it like Jad? Rewarding those who have completed with a bit more than just a cape as almost everyone going for comp will have it, or will soon achieve it. 

To be quite honest, once you get the hang of it, it is becomes easy to do. This was shown by a player getting a bunch of them all in a row. I'm sure an achievement could be added for it. But just because we can, doesn't mean we should. I could think of a huge array of achievements to add just because most players will achieve it at some point. I think the achievement of getting the cape alone is achievement enough, adding an actual achievement tied to it would just grant some runex points and maybe a box or two, so I don't really see a need for it.

1. Grand Mystery Box Bonus: I understand that this is a bonus for players donating $150 a 'day' to get a box that opens 3 mystery boxes. This may sound extremely rude, but I see it to be absurd as a Mchest is 2000 Tickets ($20 Bond), for 5 Mystery Boxes opened at once. I suggest that we remove the $150 a day grand mystery box as people get bonuses when reaching each tier donator, as the difference from Elite to VIP is $400. I suggest we give players for every milestone donation of $100 a Grand Mystery Box instead of having to reach a quota of $150 a day. 

This is just an incentive for players to donate more, it's an added bonus on top of the bonds/boxes they will receive for donating. Not to mention that your proposed plan requires players to use the bonds they donate for, meaning there is little incentive to the players who chose to sell bonds. 

1. Slayer Tasks: Everyone relies on slayer and sometimes you don't want a new task, So I suggest a option for 200 Slayer points or 1500 Runex points to extended any given slayer task 3 times or 5 times, so instead of having to constantly get a new task when trying to complete an achievement or get a drop with the slayer drop rate, allowing for more quality while doing slayer. 

I'd prefer slayer task duration be increase across the board.

1. Blood Orbs: People use blood orbs for PKing, or gaining blood money, but when you're Pking and With a blood orb and no longer need it means nothing especially if you get one from kharazi or someone gambles it, I believe being able to sell back blood orbs for full or 3/4 of the price would be good as you actually gain something more from that Kill.

As Roger stated below, blood orbs degrade to a cash pile when you die. If you really want to, you could always die to an NPC or get a friend to kill you to 'exchange' all of your orbs.

1. Vials: An option to have Vials auto-break when the potion is finished, as some people need a full invent for chaos elemental and keep empty vials. A option is settings like Shift-Drop to enable vials to auto-break. 

This doesn't really effect me, i'm pretty mutual on it.

At the moment this is all I have, I will most likely update this in the future.

FYI: Updating old suggestion posts is a horrible practice. 

Just make a new post with your new ideas. :P