R

Suggestion's for PRIME mode

1) Add the prime bank's that were promised when you select the prime game mode.

2) Slayer lamps need a buff, 100 lamps for 500k-1m XP is really low, also frustrating that some people got the lamps pre update and got to 90 slayer, everyone else is struggling at a low level.

3) Chance to fish double fish.

4) An increase in coins from thieving, just a 5% or 10% bonus to make it seem worthwhile.

5) Increased summoning charm drop rate.

6) For every 99 stat gained on prime, a 0.5% increased drop rate, this would give a maxed prime +22% drop rate (standard 10% + 24 x 99 @ 0.5%), a maxed prime will take weeks/months of work, depending on play times obviously.

Edited by R
  • Like 1

+1

Good ideas that don't sound ridiculous, even though that still doesn't balance prime IMO. It may seem that we are asking for a bigger advantage then other players but spending like 1-5 days for a 99 on an RSPS is so bizarre even though I don't mind it. I just believe that we should have a few more features to ease our pain. haha

EDIT: My suggestion has been added, I think this will make prime a game mode worth playing

Edited by Bliss

Not saying those are bad ideas, but imo prime mode is supposed to be challenging. If you want easier way you can always choose normal or smth. Im cool with the features prime mode has atm, but as I said, i wont mind your suggestions. :)

• Like 1

I think this game mode is meant to be a grind, I agree with 1,3 but the rest I cant.

Buy the summoning imp but this items price should be reduced as primes need it .

More and more buffs I don't think it would make them OP.

Thieving maybe a 2-3% buff

Drop rate of 22%? don't think that's fair yes my main account is normal and I have a prime

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pjer said:

I think this game mode is meant to be a grind, I agree with 1,3 but the rest I cant.

Buy the summoning imp but this items price should be reduced as primes need it .

More and more buffs I don't think it would make them OP.

Thieving maybe a 2-3% buff

Drop rate of 22%? don't think that's fair yes my main account is normal and I have a prime

22% after you max, If you max a prime it would take many weeks and/or months. I believe this is a good idea to add because honestly there's nothing really different between a normal account max and a prime account max

7 hours ago, Pandaguy said:

Not saying those are bad ideas, but imo prime mode is supposed to be challenging. If you want easier way you can always choose normal or smth. Im cool with the features prime mode has atm, but as I said, i wont mind your suggestions. :)

None of these suggestions increase xp but it's to make our life a little easier and/or give us a few buffs ahead of other players