KebinTea

Kharazi demon suggestion

The Kharazi jungle minigame is currently one of the funnest and challenging minigames, however I would like to suggest one QoL change. I believe it is very unfair to award the achievement/daily achievement to the player who deals the most damage to the Jungle Demon.

Suggestion: Make the Jungle Demon like the Mole boss - As in set a minimum damage threshold for a kill to be awarded to the player/s, therefore allowing the player/s to complete the challenge/achievement. 

Reason: Spending upwards of 2 hours + to kill the Jungle Demon is very demanding in both time and patience. This change would allow incentive for many players to participate in the minigame/allow players to work together more.

Reason 2: There are several Australian players/players that do not live close to the server location, thus making it almost impossible to pray flick the demon, which means there is absolutely no way that we can solo bosses like this + Inferno, since for example I myself am playing on a minimum of 240 ping (Resource Monitor TCP Connection trace). This means that we NEED to team up with others to even stand a chance.

Hope my thoughts are able to be heard, thanks :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kliksa said:

Love this idea, I've forwarded this to the staff chat :).

Thank you Kliksa :D, much appreciated!

I'm up for any Kharazi changes. This is how my last few attempts at the jungle demon boss went (on my prime ironman);

1. Disconnected at the jungle demon.
  2. Duod a kill with someone because they said i would still get credit, I didn't. I dced and died next spawn.
  3. Got a 500 blood money drop within 5 minutes, Bought a looting bag and left.
  4. Dced at the jungle demon again.

I tend to over prepare for the boss, So I usually have no problem doing the boss, I'll even be able to take quite a few hits. But I have never killed it. I have attempted to kill the boss a total of 5 times, Every single trip has ended in a disconnection. So I absolutely hate kharazi due to this :P

But if we could get credit for teaming on the boss, ironmen included, I would actually go to kharazi again.

• Like 1

am from India, so, i totally get the whole flicking and ping thing. Keeping the rarity of those items still intact, any changes are welcomed i believe.

Edited by Feed My Ego
  • Like 1

+1 Support.

This mini-game seems amazing, even though I haven't tried it.

I completely get the understanding behind having a damage wall to get past for loot.

• Like 1

I mean I feel like it'd be more fun being a team oriented minigame for irons, took me literally 40 minutes to solo jungle demon cause it had 3 jungle titans with it and i couldn't ask for help or i wouldn't have had gotten credit. 2 hours 40 minutes for a daily was tiring lol

• Like 1