Wayne

What brought YOU to Runex?

The name came to me in a dream.. 

• Like 1

I found a piece of paper on the floor on my way to work, I picked up the paper and on it read 5 letters in the following order;

X E R N U

I could feel deep down this was a sign for something life changing for my future.. It took me weeks and weeks to understand what these letters were and why they felt so sacred.

Eventually.. I figured out it was an anagram for Runex...

2 Weeks later, here I am wasting my life away playing a pixelated game on the computer, but lets be honest.. RS IS LIFE <3 :D

I had been away from the RSPS scene for a couple years at this point, having last played one in 2013. I was playing OSRS about a month before I found this server, and moved on to finding a PS after my membership subscription ran out (I've got a habit of burning myself out on RS), and as I was searching through RSPS List I was specifically avoiding servers in the top 15. At the time, Runex was only rank 22 and with a pretty modest banner compared to the other servers. It resembled a very old server I played and absolutely loved in 2011. I made my account, hopped in and had a look around, and that was it. I've been here ever since.