Levi

Path of Exile

Aye just wanted to know if anyone else plays path of exile on here who'd like to run or test builds for whenever next league will be. pm me on here or post// or if you got steam or dl from poe and wanna try the game ill play and try to teach you a bit

This is what i'm running right now to see how it goes

9 zombie, 10 skeleton (6 mages(x2 dead reckoning jewel)& 4 melee) 2 specs and ice golem(will probably be changing)

2ep5w11.png

I played it so much until the massive 3.0 expansion. Got super boring unfortunately :/

Might try it out again.

On 10/6/2017 at 2:01 PM, Logical said:

I played it so much until the massive 3.0 expansion. Got super boring unfortunately :/

Might try it out again.

Have you ran the new acts yet? they're pretty good tbh.

I think i got about 2k hours played myself, 700 of it being on steam since i found it easier to load up

I only started playing in the last league before the new acts which was all of the previous leagues combined.

Once the new acts hit there was a new league which was extremely boring compared to the keystone league so I just stopped playing before I got to the new acts :/ 

Oh yeah the harbinger league is lame, i quit it after i got into tier 10 maps. 

Hopefully the next league is fun. Breach league was super fun imo idk if you tried it

Edited by Basic Bitch

I started in the keystone league, which allowed you to essentially customise the league with any of the past league features. 

So I don't think anything can compare to the fun I had, I'm always on the lookout though.