Alpha Rye

Blood money farming guide (:!

This is my guide on how i started my bank out on runex

Beware, this method is dangerous and you'll be risking, this guide will show you how to properly farm safe while risking the minimum while you output high burst damage!

-Set up-

4fflOqE.png

This is the ideal Outfit, to get the most KPH(Kills Per Hour) while risking little to nothing!

This is a list for any fill in items you can use instead (Tier order from left to right)

Helm slot: Fused slayer helmet(best to use), Helm of neitiznot ,Slayer helmet

Necklace slot: Amulet of glory, Amulet of strength

Chest slot: Fighter torso(not imbued),Monk Robe Top (t), Bandos chest plate

Legs Slot: Should always be monk robe bottom (t) they are very easy to obtain

Boots: Holy sandals, Rune boots

Melee slot: Chaotic Rapier, Abyssal whip, Dragon scimitar

Shield Slot: Any other defender!

Glove Slot: Barrows gloves, Dragon gauntlets

Ring slot: Berserker Ring, Warrior ring

Cape slot: Infernal, lava cape, attack or strength skill cape

-Why This Outfit-

Here is Where I'll explain why i use this outfit

Melee Slayer Helm

Overall Melee Slayer helm is one of the best helms to use in game, High based stats (even off task) prayer and strength bonus which is a must need for bossing, also cannot be lost on death!

Amulet of fury

Relatively a cheap and easy item to obtain, a must need and low risk for wildy (just in-case accidental skulling) has good prayer bonus as well!

Fighter Torso (Imbued)

The fighter torso is a huge core item, overall great stats, and 0 risk in wildy, cheaper repairs as well which is a plus!

Monk Robe Bottom (t)

This item is a must have for bossing, the lack in defense stats is not needed since you'll be praying, these legs give you +10 prayer bonus, which is needed for less usage of prayer pots and longer sustain!

Dragon boots

Dragon boots, very easy to obtain, low risk, and a much needed strength bonus!

Penance gloves

Penance gloves are another 0 risk item, with a whooping 12 str bonus, and a good bonus in atk and stab style! a must have

Berserker ring (imbued)

Your most expensive item! still easy to obtain and 0 risk (since you keep this on skull death) helps with slight str bonus for those harder hits!

Dragon Defender (t)

This is another core item, 0 risk, extremely good stats to pump your KPH, very great item to have

Chaotic Long Sword

Probably my favorite weapon to use, and your main item, 0 risk, stats are insanely good, and overall hits accurately, a must have! 

-Your Inventory-

o4uaNmM.png

Here is where ill explain what you should bring in your inventory

Prayer Pots

Prayer pots are a must need in order to keep your protection running to withstand incoming damage

Master Blood orb

This is your money maker right here, Master blood orb will double your blood money drop on kills, its worth 15m, but its a must have!

Elixir Of Luck

Not necessary because the real money is in the blood money, and not the drops itself, but very helpful for picking up coins and they last an hour and are relatively cheap

TeleTab Stone

This is very important, this is how you'll escape pkers instantly, ill explain how to make these down below!

Sea Turtles/Manta Rays

ill explain why food is better to use instead of anti-venom pots down below!

Attack/strength potions (If you don't have max cape)

Bring 2 of each if you plan on staying long, if not 1 of each works, Only bring if you don't have max cape (activating max cape =super combat potion)

-Making Your Own TeleTabs-

snZdKU7.png

Find A player Who Owns a Lectern, Bring soft clay, 3 air runes, 1 fire rune and 1 law rune

VA3YJxV.png

Then select "Varrock Teleport"

8I4c8v1.png

Wah-lah Your escape route, Id also recommend making a few of these at once

Credit to @Asuna For the Lectern (:

-Your Target-

vFNJrsd.png

Venenatis is the best wildy boss to slay and safest and here are my reasons why

1. UNDER LEVEL 30 WILDY

you can't use your teleports pass level 20 wildy, but teletabs work up to level 30 wildy making Venenatis safe to farm blood money with (with teletabs)

2. VENOM IS EXTREMELY WEAK

Reasons why I don't take anti-venom potions is because with food you can outlast venom damage, eat when your health drops below 70 (which takes a while)

3. EXTREMELY FAST TO KILL

If you use the outfit i recommend, you can kill venenatis with 15-25 seconds maybe even faster

-How To Kill Venenatis-

DJDmS46.png

Protect melee, and use turmoil (if you have 95 prayer)

eIia8iM.png

Basically how it should go, Each kill gives 50 Blood money (with master blood orb) and some cash, resulting in about 750k+ per kill, venenatis has about 250 hp so the kills should be going relatively fast, at max combat and the right gear, you can get up to 3-4k blood money per run with a yak possibly 5-6k(without any interruptions, pkers etc) 

I hope this guide helps out anyone who wants to farm blood money fast and efficient, all of this information was picked up through my experience playing and testing different builds.

If you find this guide helpful or have any feedback please feel free to leave your suggestions down below in the comment section, and if you like this guide ill love to work on some new ones.

Thank You, Alpha Rye (:

Edited by Alpha Rye
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

On 10/1/2017 at 6:11 AM, Kapracis said:

Geting fused slay helm=like from me.

About guide meh its ok

Just sharing how this was the first step to becoming one of the richest players on runex (: