Neo

Neo's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: In-Game/Forum Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Xavier

3. Your age: 20

4. Your location: Central US

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 5-6+

6. Why you should receive the position:

I'd like to think I'm qualified for this position due to my experience as an administrator for a previous server. There, I handled several issues 
In-Game, as well as the forums. I Utilized logs, communication, clear and professional judgement to make my final decisions on the matter, of which 
proved to be beneficial to the server. That being said, I definitely know how to handle any type of situation that may occur. 

In addition, I was and always have been a very active player who loves to get involved to help as much as possible to bring the server to it's 
maximum potential. I'm very familiar with the qualifications, and expectations of this position of which I'd do my best to not only meet but exceed. 
In doing so I hope to eventually "climb the ladder" back to a higher position where I came from.

Finally, The server being relitively new, I haven't seen much staff online, at least not at the times I play. When they are, they aren't for long.
I've witnessed a few incidents where flaming got out of control, and other issues occured but there was no one to take care of it. Server Staff being 
so slim during my play time, I feel I could definitely implement my past experience to help as needed.

Thanks for reading,
Neo

Edited by Neo

I haven't seen you ingame at all, and you'll probably go ahead and blame "time-zones" which doesn't completely work in this situation. My mate and I together play around 8-9 hours a day, and neither of us have seen you online, which means that you're nowhere near active enough to become a staff. I also believe that the current staff team is performing their job excellently, so I don't think that another staff is essential. Perhaps make yourself more known to the community before applying for Helper straight away. 

Unfortunately, I feel you may be misinformed. You may not know who I am, but I know who you are, along with most of the rest of the server due to my actual interaction with them. Half the time I see you online, you're not even being social. Also, my comment about the lack of staff activity during my playtime is more than accurate, as there's been several incidents no one was able to take care of at the time. I greet a lot of the new players, and help accordingly, as a "helper" would. Now, of course you're entitled to your own opinion. However, I ask that you reply based on facts, not your own assumption. Thanks.

EDIT: Let's add the fact this is a staff application, not an immediate order of approval. Therefore, whether I'm picked today, or 6 months from now, It's the fact it was posted. 

Edited by Neo

7 hours ago, youre ded m8 said:

I heard you saying in game that you used to be a an ex admin for this server lol never heard of you.

No, not this server. One of his other one's. :P and you've been around when I've helped players lol 

I would have to say No Support.

Reason being: You're not active on forums and In-game I haven't really seen you.

If you become more active in-game and forums then that would increase your chances.

Just because I don't spam the forums with posts, doesn't mean I'm inactive. ;)

On 1/19/2017 at 1:17 PM, Neo said:

EDIT: Let's add the fact this is a staff application, not an immediate order of approval. Therefore, whether I'm picked today, or 6 months from now, It's the fact it was posted. 

Once again, this is for the fact it's posted. Therefore the non supporting comments are unnecessary. Obviously I don't have enough play time yet. The server is only two weeks old. Calm down. 😂