King Kyle

More Godwars items (Easy)

Add more godwars cosmetics and items so that people can gain entry to godwars. Currently, the only way to get the kill count is to own the right book (costs 5-10 achievement points which many people don't have), or have a godwars item (which pretty much only the people who have already gone, own).

There's a few items like bandos stole or bandos kiteshield (the rune one) which are pretty bland items and have their trade-offs in that they don't offer good stats, but would allow players to get the kill count for bandos, as well as adding new items into the economy.

There's a list of similar items on: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/God_Wars_Dungeon   (screenshot below isn't the whole list)

vPPVZt7.png

Anyway, as someone with most achievements finished and like 2 points left, it's pretty annoying not being able to do these fun bosses, so this is my suggestion. Let me know what you guys think!

If this were to be added it would be cool to have them as a fancy box reward and to have a decent high alch reward so even in the future when everyone has an item; they can still be alched for a decent profit

Point still stands, but is less relevant because for those who didn't know (I learned today from Chase) you can sell your achievement reward items back to the shop for 100% of the price... So I was able to refund a book for another to be able to do the gwd I wanted.

The achievement books, magic godwars capes, and zammy robes dropped from monks makes this not necessary imo. But I wouldn't oppose new content tbh.