Matt

Legendary Donator - Bank Perk

Just thought that maybe a ::Bank perk for legendary donators or V.I.P donators + would be nice. Ofcourse not spammable, but once every 15-30 minutes, and cannot be used in instances (such as Zulrah).

It's handy for skilling, making skilling and gathering supplies more efficient.

Come with suggestions for other places it can be used, or how to improve it, or if you're against it, give a reason aswell. I'll edit in on the main post here the good and bads about it as people reply.

Edited by Snob
Reason
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jiara said:

It's a no for me,

Vips and legendaries do already have acces to a VIP area.

::bank has nothing to do with the VIP area though, that's purly for GWD bosses at this point.

3 minutes ago, hc lava said:

Whats the point?

Dont suggest features without giving reasoning why they would be useful.

Added a why

It's a No from me

Too OP & Custom for me, even though I am a V.I.P myself.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snob said:

Added a why

We already have premium bankers at most of the skilling areas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wayne said:

It's a No from me

Too OP & Custom for me, even though I am a V.I.P myself.. 

Agreed.

• Thanks 1

Would it be more likable if it was only a view interface? I understand it's not the most useful thing to have, but if you're not sure weither you have an item when someone ask, and you don't want to leave your area, you could see through the bank. 

Once again, just a suggestion.

This could then be given to lower ranked donators aswell, not just VIP and Legendary.

Edited by Snob

Vip zone is useless. It allows you to have 10 instanced gwd bosses a day. That's like a week for a drop from vip zone. Plus a bank command for 1k irl isnt that op. Now if it was for ten bucks sure but 1000 dollars. Support for a bank command with no cooldown.

I don't mind the suggestion, but there's literally no point when it's so quick to tele home and heal/re-bank and be right back where you were. Also, most supplies worth gathering have a premium banker by them, anyway.

No support;

Currently as it is laid out a ::bank command with a cooldown of 30 minutes or more is incredibly useless.

As it has been stated many times, you have premium bankers at most skilling locations.

There is really no where in the game that doing ::bank would be a huge benefit rather than teleporting home.

If this command was perhaps added with no cooldown I would not support it either.

This would make Runex look very pay to win.

But it would appear that the VIPs are not happy with their new zone, perhaps you guys can suggest things to add to it.

Issue is if we suggest donator updates they never happen. Took over a month to get the zone with nothing in it. If they cared about what we suggested sure. I'd spend 12 hours coming up with new suggestions but it is a waste of time because they do their own shit every week.

VIP zone

• By entering the ::vip command, Legendary and VIP ranked players can now enter this new zone!
  • Within the zone, there is a monster spawner, allowing you to spawn the following bosses:
    • General graardor
    • Commander zilyana
    • K'ril tsutsaroth
    • Kree'arra
  • You can only spawn 10 of each per 24 hours
  • More features will be implemented to this zone in the near future, stay tuned!

This is from the update post (4th Sept).

Ryan is taking steps towards supporting the players that support him and as you can see he is planning to add more to the zone.

Now would be the perfect time to start suggestion new features or simply bumping the old ones so that they can be brought to his attention.

Nate has stated that the 'summer' was their time to push a huge amount of content out to make the server more enjoyable and winter is the time for them to slow down the new content updates and focus on other things. I'm sure VIP zone features, QOL and a whole heap of other great content is just around the corner.

But I do understand what you mean, sometimes I also feel like my suggestions go unnoticed (Some of them have 0 comments and very little views) Which is why I consolidate a huge amount of suggestions and post them all at once.

If you'd like, you can PM me a quick list of things you'd like to see added to VIP zone and I could write up a suggestion post for you, I like writing suggestions and it would buff my post count :)