GodLikeDan

Didn't get my reward for voting

Were you logged in to the same account on the forums that you attempted to redeem the votes on in game?

19 minutes ago, GodLikeDan said:

Yes, made sure before I voted (:

Just a thought, did you let the vote pages load completely (After you submitted your vote) before you went to the next voting page?

I did play on a server a few years ago where if you didn't let the vote page load completely after submitting your vote, it wouldn't count. Although I haven't had that issue here, it's just a thought.

19 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Just a thought, did you let the vote pages load completely (After you submitted your vote) before you went to the next voting page?

I did play on a server a few years ago where if you didn't let the vote page load completely after submitting your vote, it wouldn't count. Although I haven't had that issue here, it's just a thought.

I know what you mean but wouldn't I still receive at least 2 points rather then none? I see in chat some people get 2 tickets or even 1. I'd just assume they didn't vote on all 3. 

Never had a problem with voting in 3 months of playing.... must have done something wrong: not waiting the right amount of time, not having the correct forums account linked to the account you were playing with, not letting pages load, etc.

The only problem ive had is Runelocus not going through, but always being able to claim the votes in-game. Sounds like you didnt vote on the correct account tbh..