G G G

Pest Control

Pest control for void items (elite void, regular void, deflector, experience) should be added.

As the server grows more and more people will be looking to obtain some of these exclusive items. 

As it is right now these items are only obtainable through the Runex point-shop.

Thinking longterm, it would be much more beneficial for the server, and players included to have other means to obtaining these items (wether through mini game's, slayer store, etc.)

Thanks in advance for reading/replying. 

G G G

1 hour ago, G G G said:

Pest control for void items (elite void, regular void, deflector, experience) should be added.

Hey,

I would like this too, as I think it would benefit everyone on the server. More minigames often means more players.

• Like 1

Since it wouldn't let me edit my previous comment, i'll write it here.

I don't know how much i'd want elite void, since the current void is already really strong. If they do decide to add elite void, they'll have to nerf the original void, cus if they just buffed the original void and called it Elite, it would be overpowered af.

EDIT

I forgot the only difference is that Elite gives prayer, so don't listen to what was written above.

Edited by Katzurou

I would really like to see that addition of elite void some how into the game. Doesn't have to be through pest control.