Ramzi

[Official] YouTube Raffle Event

Youtube Raffle Event

Runex is hosting a new YouTube Event where 8 lucky players will receive free prizes.
Please read below to see how you can participate and potentially win a FREE $50 bond and Mystery chest.

What is the event?

• For over a week, players will post videos regarding Runex
  • For every qualified video you post during this week, your name will be put in a raffle
  • There is no limit to how many videos you can make, so make the most videos for the best chances in winning the raffle
  • Create a topic for your video(s) on the media section ( https://runex.io/forums/index.php?/forum/9-media/ ) with “[R-Event]” in the title

What are the event rules & qualifications?

• Videos can be about anything within the game, as long as it doesn’t contain content within violation of the Runex rules.
  • Each video must be a minimum of 3 minutes, and be uploaded within the event’s time frame
  • Each video have at least: 100 views, 5 likes, and 3 comments by the end of the event to qualify as an entry
  • Videos must include: “Runex” in the title
  • Video description must contain the following link to the server: https://www.runex.io/index.php?ref=ytevent 

When is the event?

• Start: 09/05/2017
  • End: 09/25/2017

What are the Prizes?

• One lucky winner will receive:
    • $50.00 bond
    • Mystery chest
  • Two lucky winners will receive:
    • $20.00 bond
    • Mystery box
  • Five lucky winners will receive:
    • $5.00 bond

Winners will be announced at the end of the event, on 09/25/2017.
Thank you for participating and good luck on winning!!

• Like 1

Rip aussies, Aussie internet is trash for uploading

Edited by Vise

I would for sure do this if it was quality over quantity, but as that's not the case, I gotta say I'm much less tempted.

Edited by King Kyle
thought the time frame was just a week - mb

34 minutes ago, King Kyle said:

I would for sure do this if it was quality over quantity, but as that's not the case, I gotta say I'm much less tempted.

Keep in mind that the videos have to achieve a certain amount of views and interaction. 

I could spit out 100 'pming' videos a day but the fact is that none of them will ever actually quality because they are not entertaining or engaging enough. 

Quality does play a very important factor here. 

1 hour ago, Iron Logic said:

Keep in mind that the videos have to achieve a certain amount of views and interaction. 

I could spit out 100 'pming' videos a day but the fact is that none of them will ever actually quality because they are not entertaining or engaging enough. 

Quality does play a very important factor here. 

100 views is really not quality. Put some clickbait in the title and some popular music and you'll probably get there regardless of your actual content. I understand your pming video is a joke (after having to find and watch it because I had no idea what you were talking about) and it serves that purpose; I thought it was funny how you sold it, commented on your own video, and that there was absolutely nothing besides a vanilla conversation, but you can't bring that up seriously in the context that it won't reach 100 views. You have to put SOME effort in lol

I would just prefer an event where I can focus some creative energy into a video where the result is something I can be proud of. If you want to be efficient with this event, the mentality will be "put just enough effort in to get 100 views, but not enough to waste your time making decent content".

All this said, I'm actually fine with every rule except that you can enter more than once. It just feels spammy and promotes poor quality, especially if you're confident you can reach 100 views with little effort. I don't want to put hours into a video and have a 1/20th the chance of winning as the next guy who played the spam game. Quality content will do more for this server anyway!

• Like 2

When is the event?

• Start: 09/05/2017
  • End: 09/20/2017

A few players have requested for an extension.

Event has been extended to Monday 9/25/2017. 

Winners will be announced at the end of the event, on 09/25/2017.
Thank you for participating and good luck on winning!!