Mr reivax

ByeBye

I'm done, I was ironman prime trying to do the daily achievs and got a ragger "cursedcannon" or some sheet like that kid lvls 80 killing me all the time at ankous and green dragons for no reason, fuk those kids go get a hobbie or something. Cya, 79online now 

(I'm not that mad) lol

Not that mad yet you're quitting over it :P

People PK usually for achievements - if you play long enough you'll be trying to get them done too, and the easiest way is to prey on skillers unfortunately. 

See you soon though!

Don't leave because of it, you can do ankous and strong hold and dw about the green dragons kill blue ones :/

I am cursedcannon, and I have no sympathy for you. 

You accept the fact that you can be attacked and killed whenever you enter the wilderness. Not to mention the amount of times you said I was shit because I wasn't able to kill you, you brought it on yourself I'm afraid. 

I killed you for many things, 

• Fun
  • Blood Money
  • Achievements
  • Skulls
  • Possible Loot
  • KDR

I do have a hobby, being the best prime ironman.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

Amout of times I said u were shit?  Never said u were shit because of the simple fact I never even spoke with u since I don't know and don't care about who u are..If u think the other accounts u were attacking were mine u are wrong, Makes no sense to go kill me at green dragons after u killed me at ankous 5mins ago..

If u do have fun or try to get a good KDR of players doing achievements I see ur type of boredoom.

Keep it up, while I wont for sure