Rex

Trading Post Updates

Should we have a buy option on Trading Post?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a buy option on Trading Post?

• Yes
    • No

I like the uniqueness of the trading post over a more traditional grand exchange operation, but with that said, we desperately need to be able to set a BUY offer. The small population base easily makes it possible for all sorts of items to not be on the Trading Post at a given time.

- Buy offers would help folks who want to instantly sell their items.

All the time I search an item to find no one is selling this particular item. I have to wait until someone posts on TP, in which, I more than likely will not even realize they did. You would at least have the opportunity to make a buy while you are off being productive.

Please leave comments supporting or not. If not, leave a comment on why you think that way.

5 hours ago, Rex said:

I like the uniqueness of the trading post over a more traditional grand exchange operation, but with that said, we desperately need to be able to set a BUY offer. The small population base easily makes it possible for all sorts of items to not be on the Trading Post at a given time.

- Buy offers would help folks who want to instantly sell their items.

All the time I search an item to find no one is selling this particular item. I have to wait until someone posts on TP, in which, I more than likely will not even realize they did. You would at least have the opportunity to make a buy while you are off being productive.

Please leave comments supporting or not. If not, leave a comment on why you think that way.

Hey,

I really think this would be a good addition, I usually have to check the trading post every time I need an item. I would love to be able to have an order in. I support this 100%.

Thanks,
Private Sector

I support this also add a notification feature to alert us when it's sold/bought

Id Support this if we would be able to see what the next lowest price is for the Item we are looking for

Thanks for all of the support, everyone! In my head, the way I see it, is you would be able to see others buy offers on the TP. This could help also lay a base foundation of setting more clear prices. If you are curious, you could look at the sell offers for a particular item and then the buy offers and know a fair price is probably some where in the middle of the buy/sell price. :)