Areunuts

Got banned idk really know why

hello everyone .. like i were playin runex yday and everyone were jokin bout selling like dds for 500m and i was like selling main maxed acc normal 500m like its waas joke not worth that and i have normal acc but not maxed soo latter i said smthing like that sm1 borrow me a blowpipe ita boring and everyone said u can get bann and like 5mins later i got banned it was a joke i didnt meant that like i have no black marks on forum or something newer scammed someone its painfull to lose ur supreme acc with my bank for a joke soo please sm1 unban me i didint meant that.. I'am sorry..

To clarify this for any staff that don't know the situation - he (jokingly, according to him) said that he was selling his maxed, elite donator main for 500m (this was shortly after Aieron quit and was an elite donator), so my assumption was that either Aieron was doing this on another account or that he wasn't joking in some way, shape or form.. Several people sent me screenshots and if I remember correctly, I forwarded one to Ramzi. 

I'm not sure what half this appeal says or the validity of his attempt but that's what I know.

I preassure that u doing everything well man it was a joke wont u accept that for realy im really sorry about that please unban meni really want to comeback at that friendly community and i wont lose my good ac... please man im really sorry please..

can i get unban please man im soo sorry for my bad jokes pleasee really much.. this is the best server i ever played pleasee ! <3 :(